• Status
    Not open for further replies.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    Thanks for accepting me to the site. I am a proud Hoosier gun owner, attorney by trade and father of seven. Looking to maybe sell some ammo and brass once-fired casings that have piled up in my garage. Always interested in adding more guns to my collection so I'll probably spend most of my time in the Classified Section.

I hope everyone is well and safe as we continue into 2021.

Joe

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Welcome. Thanks for being open and honest about your intention to jump into the classifieds. Just be aware this is a forum first and a classified site second. You'll either need to get 50 quality posts or pay the $20 site supporter fee to be able to do that.

Be sure to read the site FAQs for all the details.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    :welcome: from Hamilton County. Become a site supporter so that you can participate in the classifieds. You will also be supporting one of the best sites available for our sport. It will be some of the best money you spend on yourself!!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hello and welcome.
    I hope you will change your mind and be a contributing member to the discussion forums. We have several other attorneys that are active and occasionally give great input on a topic.

askperts

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2021
    Plymouth
    I didn't mean to imply that I won't contribute and will gladly pay the $20.00 to participate in the Classifieds as well. I don't do any 2A work in my practice but am familiar with the restorative power of an expungement. My primary practice area is criminal law but glad to offer any suggestions or guidance on other legal areas. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom