• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. So I just ordered it and it will be here in a couple days. I’m going to need a holster for it. I prefer inside the waist but can’t seem to find anything. I’ve used Milt Sparks in the past but I’m kind of over snaps. Just looking for a simple slide in clip I can use. I was looking at We the people holsters too but my sig has the red dot and can’t see a cut out on anything for them. Also really like Tulster but again no red dot.

Anyone have any holsters they like for this gun? Most likely going to order the Mitch Rosen outside holster just to have something in the meantime.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Have you looked at Bravo Concealment? Most of their holsters are already cut for an optic or are available that way.

As far as We The People holsters, their customer service leaves a lot to be desired is anything goes wrong.

EDIT. Bravo doesn't make one. But Muddy River Tactical does. And they have an optics cut available.

I had one of their OWB kydex holsters and it was good.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield

If I am not carrying Milt Sparks leather its a Stealth Gear rig, their design is very comfortable and accommodates a wide range of optics. I like the ventcore standard size myself , have a friend that loves their OWB design as well. Their backing material is pretty soft and makes carrying larger framed handguns like the 229 more comfortable IMHO.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    A local Terre Haute guy makes an excellent Kydex holster with a very good clip. I use one for an M&P and will get more. It’s called Advantage and they carry them at Top Guns around 65 bucks.

I have a 226 Legion and the only negative is the “grey” finish seems to wear earlier than the blued one.

Good luck

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    I pretty Much just use PHLster’s floodlight on all of my mid/full size handguns now… they make them owb too. The holster indexes the light, so it will fit most guns sporting the x300 (or other lights depending on model) which I love. I can use this same holster for all of my guns, so long as they fit an x300.

Plus side, it’s dark half the day and most crime takes place then… so carrying with a wml makes sense to me. I highly recommend giving them a look.

Attachments

• 9E6DBD0C-A3E5-4CDB-8F2B-39C4E70C0F5D.jpeg
      9E6DBD0C-A3E5-4CDB-8F2B-39C4E70C0F5D.jpeg
      350.8 KB · Views: 8

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Okay. Wow. I’m a red dot fan now for sure. Lol. Put about 300 rounds though the Legion today and it’s amazing. Having the red dot allowed me to shoot way above my skill set.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I pretty Much just use PHLster’s floodlight on all of my mid/full size handguns now… they make them owb too. The holster indexes the light, so it will fit most guns sporting the x300 (or other lights depending on model) which I love. I can use this same holster for all of my guns, so long as they fit an x300.

Plus side, it’s dark half the day and most crime takes place then… so carrying with a wml makes sense to me. I highly recommend giving them a look.
    Both of my sons work holsters are Phlsters.

Top Bottom