• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Any new shipments due in soon? I picked up a nice Bergara in .308 and will be needing a nice scope for it. Would rather buy from A&A Optics if possible, as I have my last two scopes.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Any new shipments due in soon? I picked up a nice Bergara in .308 and will be needing a nice scope for it. Would rather buy from A&A Optics if possible, as I have my last two scopes.
    We are getting a couple new shipments a week. For the most part they are going right back out the door to fill backorders. What are you looking for?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Either a Diamondback Tactical 6x24x50 or possibly a Viper PST Gen II 5x25x50. I bought a Bergara .308 rifle and need something appropriate to go on it. Most of my shooting will be 100 - 200 yards, with the occasional once or twice a year opportunity to stretch out to 500 yards.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Either a Diamondback Tactical 6x24x50 or possibly a Viper PST Gen II 5x25x50. I bought a Bergara .308 rifle and need something appropriate to go on it. Most of my shooting will be 100 - 200 yards, with the occasional once or twice a year opportunity to stretch out to 500 yards.
    Either will work, and the Diamondback tactical will work cheaper. Both are on a backorder list in FFP due to the current times, but the list is not long. The PST 5-25 SFP is in stock as of this post.

https://aaoptics.com/VIPER®-PST-GEN-II-5-25X50-RIFLESCOPE-_p_226.html

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sorry, I should have specified that I'm looking at FFP. If the wait isn't long, I'll likely order the DT 6x24x50 and wait for it to come in. Thank you for your assistance... :yesway:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Quick question, why spend the extra money for the Viper PST Gen II over the DBT? I get that the Viper has an illuminated reticle, but I'm not sure what else the extra cost would get me. The DBT seems to be very good for the price.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Quick question, why spend the extra money for the Viper PST Gen II over the DBT? I get that the Viper has an illuminated reticle, but I'm not sure what else the extra cost would get me. The DBT seems to be very good for the price.

The DT is very good for the price, but the PST is 3x the unit. With the PST you gain

3x the glass quality
    More durability
    Zero stops
    5x zoom range
    Much better turrets
    Better illumination control
    Wider FOV per zoom (you actually have a wider FOV with the PST of 25, than the DT on 24)

I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but you get the picture. If you should spend the extra money, I cant help you with without going through your checkbook, but, IMO it is worth the money to upgrade from a return on investment standpoint.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    To be clear, frustrated with my own poor timing rather than at Alan. Just venting.
    We are sorry as well. There is just no good way to do these because no matter when I release one of these, someone always bought the day before. If it makes you feel better, I only for a few of what you bought, and they didn't last 1 hour.

Top Bottom