• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    We have received a new shipment of refurb's. As most of you know they go in hours, not days. We plan to release them to the website Wednesday the 19th at 9am. We will not be accepting phone orders. I try and always give INGO a 1 day heads up, and thats what this is.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    I'm looking for a reddot sight. my primary concern--aside from features--is that I have an astigmatism. Will the sparc cause me problems?

Is there anything to recommend the sparc 2 vs sparc? I see vortex doesn't list the sparc 2 on their website now. Is the warranty support affected--ie spare parts etc?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'm looking for a reddot sight. my primary concern--aside from features--is that I have an astigmatism. Will the sparc cause me problems?

Is there anything to recommend the sparc 2 vs sparc? I see vortex doesn't list the sparc 2 on their website now. Is the warranty support affected--ie spare parts etc?

If you have an astigmatism you will want a prism, or UH-1. Preferably the prism. All warranty is intact on the refurb's.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    If you have an astigmatism you will want a prism, or UH-1. Preferably the prism. All warranty is intact on the refurb's.
    Thanks for the quick response! I see those are a back order item so I've got time to sleep on it. Thanks again

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Did the crossfire red dot "cf-rd2" sell out? It said in stock I added it to the cart then it disappeared and I can't find it anymore.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Did the crossfire red dot "cf-rd2" sell out? It said in stock I added it to the cart then it disappeared and I can't find it anymore.

It sold out around 930 PM. You don't have the option of waiting and thinking about refurbs like that. To be honest, I am shocked it lasted 12 hours. That's a first. Most things lasted less than 1 hour. In a week or so I will put on the return's, order cancellation's, etc. Be fast.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    All good maybe next time. I'm easily distracted I saw your email yesterday about to click the link...then someone knocks at the door. Its fedex with my new tig welder so hours go by and then I remember crap probably missed that red dot.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ordered another 2-7 x from AA OPTICS on 08/19/2020 in the late afternoon, it was packaged and shipping label created same afternoon. It was shipped on 08/20/2020 and I received my scope at 1057 on 08/21/2020. Thank you for being a great company. The great prices, fast shipping, INGO supporter, this is why you get my business.

larcat

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2020
    NWI
    Got my scope within 30 hours. Was pleasantly shocked. Also shocked by the apparent quality I got for the cash I paid.

Just need a host for it now lol.

Top Bottom