• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Last year I had some work meetings in Lima. I went to this range. Wow. Just wow. It's incredible. If the Ft. Wayne location is like their Lima place, it's worth a drive.

https://www.midwestshootingcenter.com/

Here's a video from their place.

[video=youtube_share;_1_PHW5MSfE]http://youtu.be/_1_PHW5MSfE[/video]

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I saw this yesterday, works for me, only 10 minutes from my house. The building has been sitting empty for years, might as well use it.

I read though several comments on WANE TVs FB page and surprisingly 98 percent were people excited to see this happen.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Last year I had some work meetings in Lima. I went to this range. Wow. Just wow. It's incredible. If the Ft. Wayne location is like their Lima place, it's worth a drive.

https://www.midwestshootingcenter.com/

Here's a video from their place.

[video=youtube_share;_1_PHW5MSfE]http://youtu.be/_1_PHW5MSfE[/video]

The videographer walking up the stairs right behind the shooter turning around for that target is a little shady.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    I hope this happens. Just don't underestimate the "power" of the zoning board. A lot of local residents need to show up in support at their meeting.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    The videographer walking up the stairs right behind the shooter turning around for that target is a little shady.

These would be some sort of "safe" training rounds, you can tell by the sound. You wouldn't probably want to get hit by one, but they are not deadly.

And Yeah, this would be a blast!

Good luck to you all up North with this!

Ron

jpr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I think they are pretty sure this will happen being there were advertising for a general manager and membership director.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    tenor.gif

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

"Two people submitted a letter in opposition to the plan commission, saying it's not a good idea to put a gun store and shooting range in the middle of a cluster of retail businesses, that this request comes as we live in a time of unprecedented mass shootings, and that it's a mistake to approve another shooting range".

But yet they could care less about the strip bar two stores down which seems to have shootings in the parking lot once a month or the other strip bar right around the corner. Guns bad, naked girls good. . . . :)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "Two people submitted a letter in opposition to the plan commission, saying it's not a good idea to put a gun store and shooting range in the middle of a cluster of retail businesses, that this request comes as we live in a time of unprecedented mass shootings, and that it's a mistake to approve another shooting range".

But yet they could care less about the strip bar two stores down which seems to have shootings in the parking lot once a month or the other strip bar right around the corner. Guns bad, naked girls good. . . . :)

Is there a hearing planned? That one might be fun to attend.

Oh, and do I really need to post this again?
    [video=youtube_share;om7O0MFkmpw]http://youtu.be/om7O0MFkmpw[/video]

EDIT: I see the already held the meeting.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

Naked girls with guns even better. Maybe they can partner with the strip club and one cover charge will be good for range time and a lap dance.

ER-sJWKWkAIMbcn.jpg

Top Bottom