• SigSense

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    This looks to be very good and stars Viggo: The Road Trailer

The Plot:
    "A father and his son walk alone through burned America. Nothing moves in the ravaged landscape save the ash on the wind. It is cold enough to crack stones, and, when the snow falls it is gray. The sky is dark. Their destination is the coast, although they don't know what, if anything, awaits them there. They have nothing: just a pistol to defend themselves against the lawless bands that stalk the road, the clothes they are wearing, a cart of scavenged food--and each other."

A rather terrifying detail about those lawless bands: some have decided to reinstate the harshest slavery and to resort to cannibalism to feed themselves hence transforming a world already bleak into a real nightmare...

Last edited:

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    It's got that Stephen King end of the world theme to it... I enjoy those novels and movies.

It does not matter what emergency equipment you've accumulated over the years, it all depends on what you have on you when the Sh#T hits the fan.
    I'll be seeing it in the theatre.:popcorn:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Read the book Cormac McCarthy. Good but everything the man writes is dark. He's probably a helluva lot of fun at a party. ;)

Same author as the film "No Country for Old Men."

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    i agree this looks like a good flick. I also liked no country for old men from the same director.

Top Bottom