Not open for further replies.

Dechrissen

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2023
    Vermillion County
    Hi everyone. I moved to Indiana from New York almost two years ago. I guess I'm a Hoosier now. Wasn't into guns at all, but I was curious after moving here. Since then, I've been having a good time with them. I started going to the range (Top Guns in Terre Haute) and made friends with a range officer there. Now we shoot together once in a while, and he's taught me a lot. Very knowledgeable guy.

First purchase was a Walther PDP, and more recently an Andro AR15. I've taken an interest in revolvers, so I think I'll be in the market for one of those next. :)

Nice to be here.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Hello n Welcome
    Good first post. Glad you got out of a commie. state and chose a state of free men, hope you take full advantage of the U.S. constitution and help us keep it the way our founding fathers intended it to be, with your vote. Register to vote, read a lot, carry out your conscience. Enjoy your newly discovered freedom.

ps. you will be a true Hoosier when you go to the 500 and dribble a basketball around the track while hunting for mushrooms. ……..:lmfao:

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    9aqrcCw.png

Dechrissen

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2023
    Vermillion County
    Hello n Welcome
    Good first post. Glad you got out of a commie. state and chose a state of free men, hope you take full advantage of the U.S. constitution and help us keep it the way our founding fathers intended it to be, with your vote. Register to vote, read a lot, carry out your conscience. Enjoy your newly discovered freedom.

ps. you will be a true Hoosier when you go to the 500 and dribble a basketball around the track while hunting for mushrooms. ……..:lmfao:
    I didn't exactly choose to come out here (fiancée going to university), but I have been enjoying myself. Different way of life but it suits me. :patriot:

Thanks for the warm welcome! Maybe I'll get my mushroom badge one of these days. :laugh:

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I didn't exactly choose to come out here (fiancée going to university), but I have been enjoying myself. Different way of life but it suits me. :patriot:

Thanks for the warm welcome! Maybe I'll get my mushroom badge one of these days. :laugh:
    You’re in one of the bestus firstus areas. Good luck, pack a 22lr for critters you don’t want around you, or just because you can or want to.

Dont know much about universities, didn’t think there were any south of Tippycanoe County!!!…..:lmfao:

Come to think of it, after last evening I may have to think about that……:wallbash:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Hi everyone. I moved to Indiana from New York almost two years ago. I guess I'm a Hoosier now. Wasn't into guns at all, but I was curious after moving here. Since then, I've been having a good time with them. I started going to the range (Top Guns in Terre Haute) and made friends with a range officer there. Now we shoot together once in a while, and he's taught me a lot. Very knowledgeable guy.

First purchase was a Walther PDP, and more recently an Andro AR15. I've taken an interest in revolvers, so I think I'll be in the market for one of those next. :)

Nice to be here.
    :welcome:to :ingo:

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana

Nice to be here.
    Sam the owner of Top Guns is awesome! Took a CQB class with him before in Louisville and talk with him quite a bit during this class with Prime Combative, Tactical Riflemen, and TPC.. Plus Sam has some pretty good prices on ammo at his place..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom