• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cwhite78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Bloomington
    Good evening fellow gun enthusiasts! I have always been into long rifles but since my retirement in 19 I have become more to taking a liking to hand guns as well! I’m a big M&p fan! Bother their 9 and ther 15! If I miss a rule I apologize from the beginning and look forward to meeting new gun enthusiasts! I am a father of six and hope to get my youngest daughter started learning and enjoying the sport! Everyone have a great day thanks again
    Chris

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thank you! I really like that the forum just doesn’t have for sale or wtb forums and that there are a lot information, I hope the people are just as helpful as the information on the site.
    Welcome. Like most things in life people usually get what they put into stuff. There are some very helpful and friendly people here. There are several down in your part of the state as well.

Cwhite78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2021
    Bloomington
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome it’s nice to know there’s kind people even with a few others everywhere! Where would you say the best shooting range in indiana is?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom