• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Oct 3, 2012
    Wow, the difference between the old lighting and the new is like night and day (heh), its sooo much brighter. I know you said you put some money into upgrading it, and it shows. Especially toward the back of the range, it made a big difference.

Anyone who hasn't shot there since the upgrade is going to be really surprised at how much easier it is to see the targets, especially past the 7 yard line.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Great. I am glad the investment was a good one. I appreciate you letting me know as well. I thought it looked great but wanted others input. We were able to do it without shutting down the range. Hopefully, this will keep people from shooting the walls, ceilings, floor, etc. …...or not. lmao. I'm guessing new lighting may not fix some peoples aim. LOL Got the floors painted this evening as well which brightened things up even more.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wow, really interested in getting out there to see the improvements. I'm thinking this weekend, if I'm lucky. Glad to hear this. I've always enjoyed the range, but the upgrades will make things even nicer! :)

Top Bottom