Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I like the concept. Two problems with the belly band is the position of the adjoining Velcro and not being able to reholster. The removable holster can be positioned on this one, so eliminates that problem. I look forward to your review of this product.

Rob Pincus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    VERT, What do you mean by "position of adjoining velcro? We might have addressed that too... we wanted this band to be more adjustable and more comfortable than traditional ones.

"Lovemachine", Thanks for sharing the news.... I look forward to your feedback.

-Rob

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    VERT, What do you mean by "position of adjoining velcro? We might have addressed that too... we wanted this band to be more adjustable and more comfortable than traditional ones.

"Lovemachine", Thanks for sharing the news.... I look forward to your feedback.

-Rob

Your holster should address this. On my belly band if I want to carry at a 4 o'clock position I have to move the band around on my waist. Where the Velcro for the two sides of the band join it makes a stiff area. When I reposition the band this stiff adjoined area moves to the side and is uncomfortable. Better to have the adjoining sides meet in the small of the back on a flatter area of my body. By being able to move the holster I could position the band and then position the holster in the proper area.

So yes I am very interested in this concept. I especially like the idea of wearing the band at waist level where my gun belt can provide additional support.

kwood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 27, 2010
    lizton/brownsburg
    to my eyes it looks like the same kind of lumbro sacro belt that was adopted for paintball pod carriers and the holster just had some velco adhered to it
    if these are the same belts, they are extremely comfortable and easy to wear and adjust
    but it may sound like you are wearing a diaper if the velcro ever starts to make noise ;)

Rob Pincus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Vert,

Yes, the way we did the velcro, both for closing the band and for attaching the holster module was designed with that problem in mind.... Also, the velcro doesn't run to the edge, so you don't get the scratching that older designs often came with.

Thanks.

Dobber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Granger (South Bend)
    You'll have to wait a while. I won't get the belly band until after 8 weeks :(

Seems to me that when a partner in manufacture is attentive to a forum where a respected member is eager to perform a review that the order placed by said respected member might move up a bit. I'm all for fairness and equality, first in line gets the first product, blah blah blah....but there is always a marketing supply.

-Dobber

Rob Pincus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    LoveMachine... what firearm did you order for?

Apparently, you went to Crossbreed's website, I have some models in stock at mine...

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    LoveMachine... what firearm did you order for?

Apparently, you went to Crossbreed's website, I have some models in stock at mine...

Glock 26. I went with an extra Glock 26 holster and 9mm magazine carrier as well.

I checked your store first, before I went thru Crossbreed, and saw you didn't have it in stock.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    awakening a thread from the past...

I recently got a shield so I'm exploring some CC options. I have a IWB holster that came with it but I often wear shorts in the summer and the IWB tends to pull down on my shorts.. (not good if you know what I looked like).

Also on the sizes.. I am right at a size 34" waist.. will a 34" work or should I go larger.. I really don't want it to wrap around me 2x.. the more material you have down there the easer it is for others to see through the shirt.

Since this is a few month old thread.. who all had tested this out, and what do you think of them?

Thanks
    Dave

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    awakening a thread from the past...

I recently got a shield so I'm exploring some CC options. I have a IWB holster that came with it but I often wear shorts in the summer and the IWB tends to pull down on my shorts.. (not good if you know what I looked like).

Also on the sizes.. I am right at a size 34" waist.. will a 34" work or should I go larger.. I really don't want it to wrap around me 2x.. the more material you have down there the easer it is for others to see through the shirt.

Since this is a few month old thread.. who all had tested this out, and what do you think of them?

Thanks
    Dave

I'm still waiting to get mine :(

I would order the regular size...

LuckyOne

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 8, 2013
    Parke County, IN
    I too am anxiously awaiting the review.

I am very interested in how it performs with a sub compact in this heat.

I am looking for a method of carry while running so any info in that regard is greatly appreciated.....Thanks

Lees

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    I have one of these on the way, also for a Glock 26. From the dates posted on the Crossbreed website I still have around two weeks or so to wait for it.

I totally need this to work with stretchy pants that I don't wear a belt with.

Top Bottom