• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 66chevelle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    greenfield
    Has anyone stopped by Condition Red Tactical? I saw a sign last Sunday and according to Facebook and the internet search they are open for business. I stopped by twice now this week during their posted business hours and both times they were closed. I am curious if I should keep wasting my time to drive over there to just find them closed or just go back to my normal go to store.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    It's not a new store but a new location for the old store. Not sure about the hours but I know Brad from Revolver Tactical has stuff in there and the owner of condition red does the gun show circuit.

Nice guy. Give him a chance.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Google inaccurately conveying information? That can not be correct?
    Business owners can claim their businesses I believe and update their hours.

That said, I believe the OP stated he was using the hours on the business door.

RealHonestAbe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Greenwood
    It's not a new store but a new location for the old store. Not sure about the hours but I know Brad from Revolver Tactical has stuff in there and the owner of condition red does the gun show circuit.

Nice guy. Give him a chance.

This is a true statement. I have been in a few times. I guess maybe right place right time. I live <5 min from new location

Top Bottom