WTS: New Frontier Armory complete lightweight lower half with M4 stock and Pmag.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield

[edit] SOLD, Thanks!

I bought this a while back planning on a super lightweight build, and decided to go a different route when I found a couple CAV-15 lowers in the back of my safe.

New Frontier LW-15 complete lower, factory assembled. A2 grip, M4 waffle style stock with sling loop attached.
    Receiver/trigger/hammer/disconnector/safety/takedown and pivot pin/magazine catch are all some type of fancy polymer on this lower (I believe this is a Gen 2, which they call Carbon Fiber), the rest of the parts are standard. Standard parts can be easily swapped in if you prefer, but the trigger on this feels super nice already. Trigger guard is molded in, not replaceable. Receiver has a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.

I'm including one black PMag.

I bought this secondhand but it doesn't show any signs of use at all, I'll call it "as-new" but I believe it's new- no wear on the hammer, no BCG marks on the buffer, no residue or powder smell on the inside, no inner magwell wear, etc.

Looking for $250 cash FTF in the Carmel/Westfield area (just north of Indianapolis).
    Tell me you're an IN resident and not a prohibited person, and don't give me reason to doubt that. Nothing recorded, cash and carry. May consider trading for a nice Ruger 10/22, or used Ruger Charger or 22/45, or ?.

Communication via site messenger please.

Thanks INGO!

MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women and is covered under a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects when used as directed.

Attachments

• image0.jpg
      image0.jpg
      122.2 KB · Views: 22
    • image1.jpg
      image1.jpg
      124.6 KB · Views: 22
    • image2.jpg
      image2.jpg
      78.8 KB · Views: 15
    • image3.jpg
      image3.jpg