• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    ZT is the high-end line of Kershaw. They make excellent knives. Spyderco also has something for everyone. Can’t really go wrong with either once you decide on a budget and what specifications you’re looking for in terms of size, steel, lock, etc.

JGIBSON

Liberty Creek Guns LLC.
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 7, 2021
    Abington IN
    ZT is the high-end line of Kershaw. They make excellent knives. Spyderco also has something for everyone. Can’t really go wrong with either once you decide on a budget and what specifications you’re looking for in terms of size, steel, lock, etc.
    ok cool I didn't know ZT was Kershaw. Thanks for the info buddy

kolob10

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Beautiful Southern Indiana
    I have carried a Kershaw Blur with D2 steel for about 12 years. Wore out a torsion spring for the assisted opening feature but otherwise has been great. I am a bit rough on knives. This one has held up. Just bought a couple Two Sun TS 16 knifes for my sons and they like them very well. They are also D2 steel.

JGIBSON

Liberty Creek Guns LLC.
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 7, 2021
    Abington IN
    I have carried a Kershaw Blur with D2 steel for about 12 years. Wore out a torsion spring for the assisted opening feature but otherwise has been great. I am a bit rough on knives. This one has held up. Just bought a couple Two Sun TS 16 knifes for my sons and they like them very well. They are also D2 steel.
    Ok buddy ill take a look at that one also

ashby koss

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Connersville
    My top pics. Grab one or two and don’t look back. Treasure those scratches, they are stories.

Benchmade griptillian
    Benchmark mini griptillian
    ZT 0350
    Spyderco para
    Leatherman wave+
    Esee 3/4 (if you want fixed)
    capital outdoor equipment V1 (for 5” fixed)

Deadeye(+)

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2015
    Bainbridge
    I use the fire out of my 0350 ZT and it is a champ man. Would buy it again in a heartbeat. Benchmade just came out with the claymore and man if they’ll put out a non serrated version I’ll scoop it up!

Sitcomdad83

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2021
    Indiana
    I'm a huge spyderco guy I recently started a para 3 lightweight in bd1n super light smooth opening and love the wire clip makes it easy to draw.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Lots of great knives mentioned here. But what about the basic 2 or 3 bladed pocketknives your grandfather carried? Schrade (the original ones, not the ones made after the company was sold), Case, Buck, etc. While the newer styles of Emerson, Spyderco, Cold Steel, Kershaw, and the like are great knives, there is still something special about a simple classic pocket knife that takes you back to simpler days every time you use it. Remember peeling an apple or orange with one and ending up with 1 long unbroken peel? Grandpa could do it every time with his simple 2 bladed Case and made it look easy. And, of course, it was always razor sharp.

Top Bottom