• ...and so much more!
  • BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Good morning my fellow felons!
    I must admit I never bought a brace or anything that would need a brace.

But I do have a factory pinned and welded 14.5 with an extended A2, what is to keep these clowns from saying that pinning and welding no longer can be used to get 16 inches?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I must admit I never bought a brace or anything that would need a brace.

But I do have a factory pinned and welded 14.5 with an extended A2, what is to keep these clowns from saying that pinning and welding no longer can be used to get 16 inches?
    NOTHING stops them from doing ANYTHING. Unelected, unchecked agency making any rules they feel like and changing their minds later at will. **** those ****ing ****ers.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    "Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime." -The ATF, probably
    It was said by Laventriy Beria, Joseph Stalin's ruthless KGB Chief, who was also considered to be 2nd in line to succeed Stalin. He was directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of millions. When Stalin died in 1953, he almost did succeed him, but a coup within the upper echelons of the Politburo, similar to that in the Roman Senate which took out Julius Caesar, ended up with Beria being arrested, secretly spirited out of the Kremlin and secretly executed with his immediate circle of allies, allowing Nikita Khrushchev to eventually succeed Stalin when the dust settled. Beria had made too many enemies and was seen as even more ruthless and unpredictable than Stalin. They had grown tired of repeated deadly purges.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Gun Owners of America gets injunction for all their members too. As much as GOA has done to protect our the 2nd amendment everyone should be a member. They tried to get it for ALL gun owners, but the judge ruled it only protected their members.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Gun Owners of America gets injunction for all their members too. As much as GOA has done to protect our the 2nd amendment everyone should be a member. They tried to get it for ALL gun owners, but the judge ruled it only protected their members.

Yep, got my email.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    You mean that people are still running about worrying about what piece of plastic they have? Begging the government to “give” them a little slice of their rights that have already been granted by the sovereignty of the Constitution? All the meanwhile a certain someone can lie on their 4473 permission slip and not face any repercussions or accountability?

Different rules, different classes, whatever.

I’m a free human being and am granted specific liberties and rights, endowed by my creator and asserted and ratified by the supreme law of the land. Anything repugnant to that is null and void.

True liberty, true freedom, means accepting the consequences and living accordingly.

**** ‘em.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Effing carpetbaggers.
    Lies by omission. The judge clarified his ruling to say that ONLY those who were members before the lawsuit was filed are covered. If you join today you WILL NOT be covered by the ruling.
    Yeah this didn’t sound legit, but:

Attachments

• 21FADD25-D5DA-4BA5-9DBC-68E7B122513A.png
      21FADD25-D5DA-4BA5-9DBC-68E7B122513A.png
      1,022 KB · Views: 24

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah this didn’t sound legit, but:
    I'll see your quote by those who stand to make LOTS of money by lying, and raise you a quote from the judge:

Per the Fifth Circuit’s Order:

“This clarification is granted essentially for the reasons concisely set forth in the May 25, 2023, Plaintiffs-Appellants’ Reply to Their Opposed Motion for Clarification of Injunction Pending Appeal. . . Plaintiffs merely request clarification on whether their reading of the term ʻPlaintiffs’ to include the customers and members whose interests Plaintiffs Maxim Defense and Firearms Policy Coalition (ʻFPC’) have represented since day one of this litigation is correct.’ That reading is correct. Also as requested, the term “Plaintiffs in this case” includes the individual plaintiffs’ resident family members.”
    (my emphasis added)

So as to your quote: I would call those "trans members".
    Just because the company that wants to rake in more dollars SAYS I was a member 2 years ago when in fact my credit card was charged just 2 hours ago, doesnt hold water. It doesnt change the fact that I wasnt really a member back then. While it might work for internal benefits, it wouldnt affect anything OUTSIDE the organization. Like being a party to a lawsuit.

As I said in the other thread, If the judge doesn smack their hands I'll be shocked. Evidence tampering? I mean they are changing their database to put more litigants in the case than there really are.

This is purely a money grab.

Edit:

Honest Mrs Cleaver. Wally was with me all night at the Library! We dont know anything about a party.
    eddiehaskelloneedpisode.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom