• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    “Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl’s name because this is the only ***** you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her purty pink pantries are over! You’re married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood… and, you WILL be faithful!”

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl’s name because this is the only ***** you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her purty pink pantries are over! You’re married to this piece, this weapon of iron and wood… and, you WILL be faithful!
    Flashbacks... :runaway:
    And it was Rosie Sue, not Mary Jane.
    Probably sister though.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just my $0.02, since it’ll take 3-4 years to overturn…. Many are looking down upon those SBRing right now, but the criminal offense will be the same as possessing an unregistered machine gun or suppressor to my knowledge.

I assume those looking down on the others who are SBRing, have not been keeping unregistered machine guns as an act of defiance, and don’t have unregistered suppressors as an act of defiance, so I don’t believe there is a leg to stand on claiming compliance is part of the problem, because they have already been complying before this. Unless you aren’t complying by any of those laws, in which case, more power to you.
    I'm betting that most people that bought braced pistols don't have any NFA items, and don't want to be on any kind of a registry...thus the purchase of the braced pistol that was perfectly legal for any proper person for, what...the last 10 ****ing years?

The problem is not compliance, the problem is that there has BEEN COMPLIANCE for the last 10 ****ING YEARS to what the ATF deemed perfectly legal. Now this government agency, by arbitrary and capricious whim, deems that items that were purchased legally and with their blessing for the last decade are now magically "unregistered SBRs."

If the ATF would have reviewed pistol braces when they first were introduced and said, "LOL, nope, that's an SBR," then we wouldn't be having this conversation. But just about every major gun manufacturer who makes an AR has offered braced pistols for sale for the last decade. There are literally millions in circulation. With the ATF's blessing. You don't see a problem with making millions of legal gun owners potential felons by arbitrary whim, now that some bureaucrat has changed his mind?

What are you going to do when they decide that "assault rifles" need to be added to the NFA list, regardless of barrel length? Or the newly created "assault pistol" that I heard a talking head news moron refer to in a story on a shooting in California? You want some ****ing bureacrat deciding whether your EDC is an "assault pistol" and belongs on a government registry? You gonna keep registering all of your guns until they get around to your six shooters?

You're free to keep feeding the alligator in the hopes that it eats you last. Just make sure to get sheared regularly, so that it doesn't have to pick the wool out of its teeth.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Most here weren't born before the '34 law to have such unregistered items in their possession to be non compliant with....
    Let’s not let facts get in the way of a good ol’ soap box explanation of how complying will get us through this.
    Okay, I'm not trying to take the other side here, but trying to pretend you haven't had a chance to be noncompliant with the NFA because you weren't around before 1934 is a load of nonsense and you know it. Are you really pretending you don't know how easy it is to make homemade devices that can turn your AR-15 full auto? If you don't, go ahead and google it. If you do google it, though, don't blame me if you get put on a list and have your door kicked in at 3 AM.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I'm betting that most people that bought braced pistols don't have any NFA items, and don't want to be on any kind of a registry...thus the purchase of the braced pistol that was perfectly legal for any proper person for, what...the last 10 ****ing years?

The problem is not compliance, the problem is that there has BEEN COMPLIANCE for the last 10 ****ING YEARS to what the ATF deemed perfectly legal. Now this government agency, by arbitrary and capricious whim, deems that items that were purchased legally and with their blessing for the last decade are now magically "unregistered SBRs."

If the ATF would have reviewed pistol braces when they first were introduced and said, "LOL, nope, that's an SBR," then we wouldn't be having this conversation. But just about every major gun manufacturer who makes an AR has offered braced pistols for sale for the last decade. There are literally millions in circulation. With the ATF's blessing. You don't see a problem with making millions of legal gun owners potential felons by arbitrary whim, now that some bureaucrat has changed his mind?

What are you going to do when they decide that "assault rifles" need to be added to the NFA list, regardless of barrel length? Or the newly created "assault pistol" that I heard a talking head news moron refer to in a story on a shooting in California? You want some ****ing bureacrat deciding whether your EDC is an "assault pistol" and belongs on a government registry? You gonna keep registering all of your guns until they get around to your six shooters?

You're free to keep feeding the alligator in the hopes that it eats you last. Just make sure to get sheared regularly, so that it doesn't have to pick the wool out of its teeth.
    This whole conversation is unfair.

I see the point @Goodcat is making. How many of you talking a big talk about non compliance are going to have his back if he decides to keep his braced pistol unregistered in defiance of the ATF's whim?

I seem to remember a few different threads popping up on here about people who've been arrested for defying gun laws: some guy who was arrested because he bought and sold a few guns without an FFL and the ATF decided he was doing it for profit; some LEO who used his position to get his buddy a machine gun and the ATF decided he wasn't in line with the NFA; the guy in Florida who got arrested for making an illegal SBR and letting an ATF informant shoot it, etc, etc. Thing is, I don't remember a single voice in any of those threads supporting those people; they were universally called morons and the general consensus seemed to be either they were getting their just deserts, or in the best case, that the law was unjust but they were still stupid for breaking it, or at least for getting caught.

Point is, it's easy to talk about non-compliance abstractly, but I've yet to see anyone give support for somebody in a concrete situation.

Of course, I see the other side of it, too, which is that if there are people on here who are in defiance of the ATF, and who would genuinely support others who are too, they can't talk about it here, nor should they. That's what makes this conversation unfair.

If you want to advocate defiance, INGO just isn't the place to do it. We're not allowed to advocate resisting the government outright (and with good reason, too.) Online we're all in compliance with the government, and if you're not in compliance in real life, well, trying to provoke you into saying so would be stupid and pointless.

So if you want to have these conversations have them face to face with friends you can trust. An online forum just isn't the place for it, because trying to convince strangers behind a screen to defy the government is always going to look like posturing and empty bravado, no matter how you try to slice it.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    This whole conversation is unfair.

I see the point @Goodcat is making. How many of you talking a big talk about non compliance are going to have his back if he decides to keep his braced pistol unregistered in defiance of the ATF's whim?

I seem to remember a few different threads popping up on here about people who've been arrested for defying gun laws: some guy who was arrested because he bought and sold a few guns without an FFL and the ATF decided he was doing it for profit; some LEO who used his position to get his buddy a machine gun and the ATF decided he wasn't in line with the NFA; the guy in Florida who got arrested for making an illegal SBR and letting an ATF informant shoot it, etc, etc. Thing is, I don't remember a single voice in any of those threads supporting those people; they were universally called morons and the general consensus seemed to be either they were getting their just deserts, or in the best case, that the law was unjust but they were still stupid for breaking it, or at least for getting caught.

Point is, it's easy to talk about non-compliance abstractly, but I've yet to see anyone give support for somebody in a concrete situation.

Of course, I see the other side of it, too, which is that if there are people on here who are in defiance of the ATF, and who would genuinely support others who are too, they can't talk about it here, nor should they. That's what makes this conversation unfair.

If you want to advocate defiance, INGO just isn't the place to do it. We're not allowed to advocate resisting the government outright (and with good reason, too.) Online we're all in compliance with the government, and if you're not in compliance in real life, well, trying to provoke you into saying so would be stupid and pointless.

So if you want to have these conversations have them face to face with friends you can trust. An online forum just isn't the place for it, because trying to convince strangers behind a screen to defy the government is always going to look like posturing and empty bravado, no matter how you try to slice it.
    Next thing ya know, you're wrapped up in a plot to kidnap the gov of michigan.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    151   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Okay, I'm not trying to take the other side here, but trying to pretend you haven't had a chance to be noncompliant with the NFA because you weren't around before 1934 is a load of nonsense and you know it. Are you really pretending you don't know how easy it is to make homemade devices that can turn your AR-15 full auto? If you don't, go ahead and google it. If you do google it, though, don't blame me if you get put on a list and have your door kicked in at 3 AM.
    My point exactly. Most folks have been compliant with ATF laws their entire lives, and now say those who are complying are part of the problem. I’m not going to potentially ruin my life, family, and career over a barrel length. I have no issue with those being non-compliant with the brace ban, just not my cup of tea. I will continue to fight with my hard earned money toward a variety of organizations that do a whole lot more for our rights than a few folks being thrown in prison for not being careful to prove a point.

1675009198907.jpeg

Top Bottom