• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    I know this is just so much…gigo …but it still incenses me to no end. The lying jackass that inhabits the Oval Office said yesterday, ”that come hell or high water, he is going to ban assault weapons, and high capacity magazines “, that the ban worked before, and will work again.
    I’m sick to death of hearing his drivel. He can go to hell. What else should we expect out of this p.o.s.? He is like Voldemort, “he who shall not be named”. Democrats gonna democrat.
    The way things are going, he may just sign an executive order banning the platform (or all semi-auto rifles).
    After that, the 2A crowd will spin up into a tornado à la the Tasmanian Devil.
    There will be some back and forth and grandstanding, then the Supreme Court will slap his knuckles again and say...
    "Uncle Joe, you can't step on constitutional rights like that." Then everyone goes back to their corners, rinse & repeat.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    His remarks were made at the House Democratic Caucus Issues Conference in Maryland . . .
    They start at about 24 minutes into his 34-1/2 minute speech. I've linked to the WH YouTube of it where it starts.

He's pandering to his base in the House to get them all in a rabid lather. We all know it's going nowhere. He segues quickly into taxes and starts rambling on about other crap.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Has anyone sent him summaries of Heller, Bruen, etc to remind him that the specific things he spouts are already decidedly unavailable to him?

And it sounds like he also needs to be reminded of why the AWB was allowed to expire. It too contradicts the narrative he claims.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Brandon and his handlers just refuse to accept the SCOTUS favorable 2A decisions. Period! Same with states like NY, NJ, IL and Commiefornia. The libtards all have their hair on fire because of Bruen and it’s brethren. I just hope their hair on fire leads to a complete immolation! :shoot:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

ATF director can't define what an assault weapon is.
    What is he doing in charge of it?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

ATF director can't define what an assault weapon is.
    What is he doing in charge of it?
    This might be the first time in who knows how long that a politician actually told the truth!!!

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Could it be that was a purposeful answer in that he would not offer a defination so he wasn't tied to one? That way the defination can be whatever it is decided upon whenever it is expediant.

Top Bottom