• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I have to say that this was the best small gun show I've attended in a long time. The selection was really big and many of the prices weren't sky high. It was very well attended. I bought a couple of things...one big purchase and one small.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I might go in the morning and check it out. Most of the time I've been to the NA show it wasn't much
    I have been underwhelmed in the past, but not this time. It all depends upon one's point of view and interests. I saw a couple of attendees carrying around guns to sell, but their asking prices were far above what were on the vendors' tables.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Went yesterday morning & it was about as usual. I was looking for Reloading supplies & it was Very Slim pickens in that Dept. Ran into an Old Friend I hadn't seen in a while & had a nice chat. Glad I went, even though I didn't buy/trade anything!

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Went yesterday morning & it was about as usual. I was looking for Reloading supplies & it was Very Slim pickens in that Dept. Ran into an Old Friend I hadn't seen in a while & had a nice chat. Glad I went, even though I didn't buy/trade anything!
    It seems like I always run across a few people I know. It's nice to see old friends

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    There will be another gun show at the New Albany armory the first weekend of February....I'm happy, it, is right around the corner from where I live.....wahoo!
    I really scored at the last one! You never know what is going to be there. Sometimes there are "diamonds" hidden among the "costume jewelry". Whether it is a success or bummer depends upon one's interests. For six bucks and free parking, it's worth going, if just for the entertainment value!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I really scored at the last one! You never know what is going to be there. Sometimes there are "diamonds" hidden among the "costume jewelry". Whether it is a success or bummer depends upon one's interests. For six bucks and free parking, it's worth going, if just for the entertainment value!
    I love the over priced Glocks......kidding, I just love guns, and looking at guns, and holding guns, and shooting guns, and talking guns.....too much? I actually traded a gun for one I've always liked, and then traded it for a dream gun ( I have budget dreams) I won't be selling, trading, or buying (?) just looking, maybe find accessories....

quadfifty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    milan
    New Albany Gun Show at National Guard Armory on Grantline Rd. this weekend, Dec. 17th & 18th.
    BE Mike: any future shows planned? South East Indiana never has a show, only northern or southern Indiana. At least new Albany is a reasonable distance from Dearborn County. Thanks Wes

Top Bottom