Never mind unconstitutional, but the bad guys won`t buy the insurance anyway...DUH!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    So...if this disproportionately harms 'POC' from exercising a constitutional right, how quickly will the more-lefty-than-thou crowd eat each other?

Isn't there existing case law that prohibited people can't be held liable for not reporting firearms ownership due to 5th amendment concerns?

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    So...if this disproportionately harms 'POC' from exercising a constitutional right, how quickly will the more-lefty-than-thou crowd eat each other?

Isn't there existing case law that prohibited people can't be held liable for not reporting firearms ownership due to 5th amendment concerns?
    Because voting is a right, owning a gun is not...geez, what do we have to explain everything to you?

Random_71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Fort Wayne
    Just when you think California can't get any worse, they find a way. These commies really, really, really hate lawful gun owners.
    Which I find a wee bit hilarious, because they are commies and Marx said in the manifesto that the proletariat should never give up arms so as to further their revolution. Yet here they are trying disarm the proletariat.

Talk about shooting your own revolution in the foot. Such screw ups, somehow they found a way suck at being marxists.

Or maybe thats just how my brain justifies laughing at it so as to not go nuts.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    Which I find a wee bit hilarious, because they are commies and Marx said in the manifesto that the proletariat should never give up arms so as to further their revolution. Yet here they are trying disarm the proletariat.

Talk about shooting your own revolution in the foot. Such screw ups, somehow they found a way suck at being marxists.

Or maybe thats just how my brain justifies laughing at it so as to not go nuts.
    Us, law-abiding middle class gun owners, might not be rich, but we are not their “proletariat”. To them we are the bourgeois who are counter-revolutionary, stand in the way, and therefore must be disarmed and eliminated.
    Their proletariat are the criminals, owning illegal guns. Thus leniency in their gun crime prosecution.
    All fits with the Marxist plan, no discrepancy.

Top Bottom