• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    I've got many auto-immune diseases that are causing me a lot of problems. My teeth are just crumbling and need to be pulled. I already have an upper denture but now my lower teeth need to be pulled and my bone ridge is not good enough to support a denture. I've been looking at dental implants on the internet. Have any of you guys had issues with bad teeth and found a very good dentist or provider that does good work with implants and dentures? I think the Indy area would be the best for service. Getting old ... SUCKS

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    I am retired so no dental insurance. My teeth have had a lot of work over my life, it is genetic from my Dad. I use Aspen Dental. They have been superb to deal with. Fast and the teeth fit well. They give me like a 10%-15% discount for cash.

Don

P.S. - They are all cute women in the office I go to.

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Found a very nice dentist in Muncie. He is doing 5 extractions, a bottom denture with two locators, and a full upper denture for 7k. Implants are the costing factor but I know folks with sloppy lower dentures. I don't want that. From my searching the internet I found most places would have been over 10k for all this.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Velez in Avon took really good care of my mom. She struggled with teeth for years (partly since she went to what I would consider quacks). He did right. I recommend him. She got a discount for paying in full.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If it's due to immune disorders, best to find a dentist that knows how to bill medical insurance

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If it's due to immune disorders, best to find a dentist that knows how to bill medical insurance
    For my wife, who had an auto immune disorder that results in under production of saliva and acid reflux, it is 6000$ for implants using medical vs 43000$ using dental insurance

Top Bottom