• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    I'll second or third Antler Log Cabins. They owners are very good friends of mine and are class people. They have gone way out of their way to help my family and I over the years (like giving us a cabin for a 3 days free of charge when our power was out and pipes froze last winter). The owner builds all of them himself, no kits, from scratch, starting with cutting the trees or buying milled logs. The craftsman ship is fantastic, the location is convenient to a lot of things, and they still feel very private.

Oh, and their son builds the crew-cab 2.5 ton army surplus trucks you see on e-bay under the name clintdigger. That's cool just to see what he's working on and has completed. Wife might not think so, but you will.

Dirty Steve

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Don't set the bar too high, it's just your 2nd anniversary. If you go all out this year, how are you going to top it next year????

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    My wife and I went skydiving last year for our anniversary! Nothing says "I Love You" like watching you significant other jump out of a perfectly good airplane! Even better when you get to hug em' when you get back to solid ground.

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    today is my 13th anniversary. i took my wife on a romantic drive this morning and dumped her off at her work so i could keep the truck to go pick up feed. i will be picking her up in a little bit and bringing her home for a romantic dinner of leftovers. after dinner i plan to be in bed sleeping shortly after the sun sets. long live romance! after 13 years we still have it going on.. :rockwoot:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I normally don't give romantic advice, but when I do I recommend my place. I have a spare bedroom with in-room stealth video amenities, and the ability to turn off the feed to my basement monitors (override switch not withstanding). The peep hole in the walll was a bit creepy and soooo 20th century. Wonderful view of the woods with owl calls, raccoon sniverings, coyote howlings (in the event of a silent night, request the HD audio recordings), and my 3 dogs licking yer faces. How could anyone resist Li LU waking you in the morn. Pm me. This room goes fast (especially for exhibitionists). Wet t-shirt contest by request. Me and you. Minimum 2 nights with mandatory sound and video checks. Please send photos for consideration. I make a kick-ass spring mix vinagrette and slow cooked pot roast like mama use to make. If you like, you can meet her. She's in the attic in a humidity controlled environment. Ask me about my wine and machete collection. Only one rule. Private showers are not locked.

puppy3_zpsfc72fdbe.jpg

Seems legit and not creepy at all. Ask mom. Her idea.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom