• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I have 3 children who all grew up with guns in the house. Education is the key to keeping them safe. Just because you lock yours up, you never know what others that your kids come in contact with do with their guns. Some data that might help put this in perspective is from a book "Armed" by Gary Kleck. There are statistics in the book that show more kids are killed by pools, household cleaners, or matches than guns. That isn't combined either. Any one of those kill more children than guns in the US. The book is a bit dry, but very informative. The author is not an NRA member or even a gun enthusiast, but the data he collected shows that more guns does not equal more crime or gun deaths.

hip shot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    I have to agree with former President Clinton, I believe we MUST keep guns out of the hands of our children.

Everytime they come to the range to compete, they hand my butt to me.

This has got to stop....

Back to the original question, all normal healthy children want to shoot. Why would we deny that desire? Between 4H, JROTC, CMP, ISRPA,Grandparents, and Appleseed, there are plenty of safe venues for children to learn to shoot.

Was that the original question? Anyway my answer is that all children should be prepared for the path of the Rifleman.

dont forget thd boy scouts:patriot:

Top Bottom