• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Nation's mayors express frustration over gun control at Indianap - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

INDIANAPOLIS -
    This is a monumental weekend in Indianapolis.

The U.S. Conference of Mayors is expected to bring more than 200,000 people, including world and national leaders and some very influential entertainers.

The Dalai Lama will speak at the State Fairgrounds Saturday, then team up with Lady Gaga for a speech Sunday at the conference. Presumptive Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will also speak at the conference, along with Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer.

There are several concerts scheduled in the city, including Justin Bieber, Darius Rucker and Bob Dylan.

Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett welcomed the mayors to the crossroads of Indiana Friday.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Lady GaGa, a killer tallent.

Best song (ever):

[video=youtube;nlE2q4SCH7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlE2q4SCH7c[/video]

Best video:

[video=youtube;QeWBS0JBNzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeWBS0JBNzQ[/video]

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Will these idiot ever realize that it's not the legal gun owners that are the issue. It's the freaken thugs being brought up with no moral/ethical values. Work on that issue and the other issue will resolve itself. Giving these thugs unarmed targets hasn't been working out so well. Has it? They have no fear of the general public.

Disciplined children/people are a lot more socially responsible. Judges and prosecutors letting most of these thug go with a slap on the hand doesn't help. Parents that don't see there kids as an investment in society is another issue. Turning them out with no life skills because they haven't learned any themselves is an issue. We need better education, and not a liberal agenda pushed down our kids throats.

I was raise to think if you didn't work you weren't eating. Now there's no incentive to take care of yourself. You can just take what you need from those that work.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Carmel Mayor Jim Brainard looked at the bigger picture and he was not alone.

"The right to bear arms does not extend to terrorists. It doesn't extend to a watch list of people who are not citizens of the United States. The constitution is for Americans, not for those who visit and not for those who may be here to harm us," he said.

Lol, I thought I knew the dumbest man in the Republican party. We have a new contender.

Omar was a citizen, you fool. Omar passed multiple background checks. Omar was not on any list.

Ironic that as fools bray for more unconstitutional laws, it is the 10th anniversary of TSA admitting that they add names to the "No Fly" list in order to make quotas.

Marshals: Innocent People Placed On 'Watch List' To Meet Quota - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

Constitutional rights don't extend to people on a secret government list? Very well, now that we know you are tyrants we can respond accordingly.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The usual suspects are doing the whining: mayors of crime and corruption infested places that have been Dem-controlled for decades.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Lol, I thought I knew the dumbest man in the Republican party. We have a new contender.

Omar was a citizen, you fool. Omar passed multiple background checks. Omar was not on any list.

Ironic that as fools bray for more unconstitutional laws, it is the 10th anniversary of TSA admitting that they add names to the "No Fly" list in order to make quotas.

Marshals: Innocent People Placed On 'Watch List' To Meet Quota - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

Constitutional rights don't extend to people on a secret government list? Very well, now that we know you are tyrants we can respond accordingly.

I don't know Kirk, is it Brainard or the people who keep voting him into office? Maybe it's "C: all of the above".

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Will these idiot ever realize that it's not the legal gun owners that are the issue. It's the freaken thugs being brought up with no moral/ethical values. Work on that issue and the other issue will resolve itself. Giving these thugs unarmed targets hasn't been working out so well. Has it? They have no fear of the general public.

Disciplined children/people are a lot more socially responsible. Judges and prosecutors letting most of these thug go with a slap on the hand doesn't help. Parents that don't see there kids as an investment in society is another issue. Turning them out with no life skills because they haven't learned any themselves is an issue. We need better education, and not a liberal agenda pushed down our kids throats.

I was raise to think if you didn't work you weren't eating. Now there's no incentive to take care of yourself. You can just take what you need from those that work.
    See, that's crazy talk because that requires time, effort, and money to fix - and it may also alienate part of your voting base. Instead it is easier of we blame an inanimate object and place even more regulations on it. Bonus points for blaming the NRA when the shooter was inspired by ISIS.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Right you are my good man. That murderous ISIS stooge made it through more background checks than most will ever encounter. These stupid fools are stumbling about blindly with their idiotic blatherings that never will make a difference. It's a theater of the willfully misguided.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Maybe they should move from Indianapolis to Chicago to try to talk some sense and love into gang bangers and hoot rats, the real problem of "gun violence".

I've be curious to see how it goes.

$20 says Justin Bieber would be shot at

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    These people are all here spending buckets of tax money to figure out how to get more. The best money is federal as that's essentially free, everybody in the country pays for the largess of the city. Second best is state for the same reason, but they are getting closer to the base. Last is city money where the recipients of the tax money are having to shell out a bigger share of what they are getting.

Always follow the money

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    For a group titled US Conference of Mayors, they don't sound all that non-partisan or even bipartisan.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The usual suspects are doing the whining: mayors of crime and corruption infested places that have been Dem-controlled for decades.

My wife had the news on this morning when they showed a clip of the Baltimore mayor whining about "gun violence" and how something must be done, etc, etc, etc. Indy mayor stinky shoes was up there, next to her, nodding in solidarity-agreement.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Additionally, The Constitution protects the rights of ALL, as stated in the Declaration of Independence: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights..."

All men. Not just citizens. That said, when we catch them actually attempting to harm us, they forfeit the right to their life, and we do reserve the right of self-defense; to blow the little b*****ds straight to hell.

Top Bottom