• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Remember a couple of years ago when a bunch of honest Hoosiers toting firearms spent the afternoon in downtown Indy? This would have been the perfect opportunity to show that honest firearm owners are not the problem. Unfortunately I don't believe it could have been pulled off because the wannabee queen hillary would have died of a brain implosion and it would have been blamed on someone carrying an AR-15.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    If the United States came under a determined, large scale attack, bet these collection of fools would be more than happy to let us go before them. I would rather use them as sandbags.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Additionally, The Constitution protects the rights of ALL, as stated in the Declaration of Independence: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights..."

All men. Not just citizens. That said, when we catch them actually attempting to harm us, they forfeit the right to their life, and we do reserve the right of self-defense; to blow the little b*****ds straight to hell.

It could be legitimately argued that there was "except for" clause inferred in those words. And that those "unalienable rights," we're alienable depending on who you are, and to reference your thoughts from another thread, create a class of nobility.... and I'll also point out, that these words were put on parchment by the Founders/Framers.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It could be legitimately argued that there was "except for" clause inferred in those words. And that those "unalienable rights," we're alienable depending on who you are, and to reference your thoughts from another thread, create a class of nobility.... and I'll also point out, that these words were put on parchment by the Founders/Framers.

And today, we don't view our computers as our equals. What about 50 or 100 years from now, when they're considered as being sentient life on a par with or even superior to humanity? Will we be considered horrible people for treating our computers as property? Or will they be enlightened enough to realize that we were products of our time?

Blessings,
    Bill

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And today, we don't view our computers as our equals. What about 50 or 100 years from now, when they're considered as being sentient life on a par with or even superior to humanity? Will we be considered horrible people for treating our computers as property? Or will they be enlightened enough to realize that we were products of our time?

Blessings,
    Bill

I wasnt going to specify who I referring, because it encompassed a much larger group, than just slaves. But to address that one facet Bill, simply put, that the slaves weren't human, excuse, is chalked full of intellectual dishonesty. Unlike a computer, no one created men held in bondage from nothing into something. To believe that the Founders honestly held that slaves weren't "real" men, seriously undermines their intelligence and subsequent thought. Do you think they were honestly that stupid? And if they weren't stupid, then most assuredly they were ignorant on a massive scale. And even if you deny either, it is clear that their concept of "rights," was severely flawed. However, they weren't stupid nor ignorant. They knew exactly what they were doing, and that is denying people their God given rights.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I would remind you that beginning fourscore and five years later (using the latest estimates) some 365000 men fought and died and a further 282000 were wounded in a fight to rectify that omission, the lion's share of them having no other stake in the fight than belief in the Union and the ideals enshrined in the preamble

Those sins were redeemed in blood. Give it a rest

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would remind you that beginning fourscore and five years later (using the latest estimates) some 365000 men fought and died and a further 282000 were wounded in a fight to rectify that omission, the lion's share of them having no other stake in the fight than belief in the Union and the ideals enshrined in the preamble

Those sins were redeemed in blood. Give it a rest

You didnt die for it, nor anybody you knew, so it's fair game. And I didn't even bring it up.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My direct forbear fought with the 2nd Pennsylvania and was killed at Gettysburg

Did you know him? I doubt it. So I'm not exactly sure why looking to how the Founders applied the Constitution, during their time, and comparing it to how our leaders apply it now, is something we need to give a "rest." Or does that specific subject, again the one I did not even bring up, bother you for some reason?

Top Bottom