• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    This year the Parks went to permitted entry for popular locations. Has anybody else signed up? I got in line back in March when they first opened, and paid my 2 bucks per entry. You get a confirmation when you pay, but the .Gov website is explicit in saying that confirmation is not your permit, and they're supposed to send it to you separately. I assumed they'd send it when you got closer to your arrival time.

I've yet to hear back, and wondered if anyone else had the same experience? I really don't relish contacting the "government customer support line," if such a thing exists.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    A few years ago I purchased a senior lifetime pass. Got in just before they raised the price from $10 to $80. It only took about two weeks for my pass to show up. All this was pre-pandemic, but three months seems excessive. I don't know who you could call, but I wouldn't wait any longer to check on it.
    I don't know where you are located, but if you are in NW Indiana, maybe you could stop at the Indiana Dunes Visitors Center at the intersection of hwys 20 and 49, and ask if they can direct you to the right place to contact.

Top Bottom