• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
    has S.AMDT.4757 as being "AMENDMENT PURPOSE:
    To make available from Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, Army, up to $3,000,000 for Advanced Switching and Cooling Concepts for Electromagnetic Gun Applications."

All I can find about H.R. 980 is Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
    IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    February 13, 2008

Mr. CONYERS submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Rules
    RESOLUTION
    Authorizing the Committee on the Judiciary to initiate or intervene in judicial proceedings to enforce certain subpoenas.
    • Resolved, That the Chairman of the Committee on the Judiciary is authorized to initiate or intervene in judicial proceedings in any Federal court of competent jurisdiction, on behalf of the Committee on the Judiciary, to seek declaratory judgments affirming the duty of any individual to comply with any subpoena that is a subject of House Resolution 979 issued to such individual by the Committee as part of its investigation into the firing of certain United States Attorneys and related matters, and to seek appropriate ancillary relief, including injunctive relief.
    • Sec. 2. The Committee on the Judiciary shall report as soon as practicable to the House with respect to any judicial proceedings which it initiates or in which it intervenes pursuant to this resolution.
    Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    is the wiki entry on the Employee Cooperation Act of 2007... which is what this is supposedly on.

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
    has S.AMDT.4757 as being "AMENDMENT PURPOSE:
    To make available from Research, Development, Test and Evaluation, Army, up to $3,000,000 for Advanced Switching and Cooling Concepts for Electromagnetic Gun Applications."

All I can find about H.R. 980 is Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
    IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    February 13, 2008

Mr. CONYERS submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee on Rules
    RESOLUTION
    Authorizing the Committee on the Judiciary to initiate or intervene in judicial proceedings to enforce certain subpoenas.
    • Resolved, That the Chairman of the Committee on the Judiciary is authorized to initiate or intervene in judicial proceedings in any Federal court of competent jurisdiction, on behalf of the Committee on the Judiciary, to seek declaratory judgments affirming the duty of any individual to comply with any subpoena that is a subject of House Resolution 979 issued to such individual by the Committee as part of its investigation into the firing of certain United States Attorneys and related matters, and to seek appropriate ancillary relief, including injunctive relief.
    • Sec. 2. The Committee on the Judiciary shall report as soon as practicable to the House with respect to any judicial proceedings which it initiates or in which it intervenes pursuant to this resolution.
    Public Safety Employer-Employee Cooperation Act of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    is the wiki entry on the Employee Cooperation Act of 2007... which is what this is supposedly on.

Yep!! I have searched extensively and cannot find even one "official" government, news, or similar mention of Vitter and this supposed bill. All mentions of it are on pro-gun or other private blog or group who are "spreading the news". I hope Vitter (or his people) will give me an answer soon that I can share with everybody. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom