• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I had my first experiences with a pistol mounted light yesterday, specifically a nightstick. With the current situation in china, and their human rights violations to prevent covid and crush souls, I would rather not buy a chinese-made light. I believe Inforce and Surefire make lights in america. Does anyone know of other brands that make their products in either the USA or just not china? Phillipines, Japan, Europe, even Turkey would be fine.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Don't forget that you can put a WTB add in the classy's for the make light you are looking for. When you see some of the insane prices for lights, used lights come at a heckuva discount. I bought both of my X300's used. They work great.

Another consideration on your weapon light is the holster the gun will ride in. Lottsa good holster deals on Glock19/X300 and Glock19/TRL's. And you will likely be able to easily sell it when you are done, because they are popular and will continue to be.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I've been pretty disappointed with my Surefire lights. The candela on them is incredibly low (11k) and it shows when used compared to other lights. My X300 is a lot dimmer than my Streamlight TLR1-HL and the Streamlight is half the cost. The Turbo does change that and is the only version of the X300 I'd consider now... but for the price I'd get a Modlite instead if I were to replace my X300.

Cloud Defensive is allegedly coming out with a pistol light and they are an Indiana company.

Top Bottom