Lenin cat approves...

Lj6RNKk.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, the two stripe versus one stripe conspiracy that PROOVES it's not the same RV. TOTAL BUNK.

Take a quick look at the two pictures show on this guys page. One is taken at night with ambient street lighting. The other is taken during the day with the sun near it's highest point. How can you tell that, look at the shadow on the fence.

Now look at the place outlined by the red box. He's pointing out where some sort of vent is. The vent is just barely visible in the nighttime photo, but you can see the vague shape, behind and ABOVE the window next to it. Also note the "TWO STRIPES" at the top of the RV. OMG there aren't two stripes in the night time video.

This dude doesn't know that RV's have molding that caps the wall and the roof? There is also a molding between the front face and the wall, which explains why the top line doesn't wrap around the front, like the decorative stripe does. That the difference between 1 stripe and 2 stripes is likely the shadow cast by that molding. That the black square UNDER THE VENT is a SHADOW.
    Now you're making me feel old! In better days I would have caught that on my own. Eyes aren't so good any more!

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Has anyone mentioned a kinetic energy weapon?

Could it have been “gods rods” or “Thor’s hammer“ ?
    VERY difficult targeting solution, plus the 'yield' is thought to be similar to a small nuke. Likely to be just a hole through the RV, and MUCH bigger crater when it finally meets something resistant enough to convert that potential energy to heat

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Everything I’ve read so far point toward a buttload of LPG? Big fire, no crater, “minimal” damage to hard buildings. INGO bomb nerds chime in? But Im down with frickin laser beams if that’s what the consensus moves toward.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The c
    Some truth in that....

Detroit girl that manages to "sound" a little country...

If you listen to the lyrics of her songs, there is a common theme to the stories she sings. Comes from experience.

So, maybe more country than most of the Nashville BS even though from Detr

The canned and over produced mild rap we get out of Nashville anymore has made me shy away from the so called country they are cranking out.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Still like some old Patsy Cline now and then.
    Tactical response is in camden, TN. Her plane crashed just outside of Camden.

While down there for a class, the guys told me where it happened and I went out to the site to pay my respects. There is a little trail down into the woods with a memorial. It was midweek and somebody was coming in when I was walking out. It looked like a well frequented place for being out in the middle of nowhere. I was kinda touched. What a voice.

If I ever meet Willie Nelson, I will thank him for writing "crazy". A man could be satisfied with his life for bringing something like that into the world. Imagine how he felt the first time he heard her sing that song.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    The c

The canned and over produced mild rap we get out of Nashville anymore has made me shy away from the so called country they are cranking out.
    I spent my first years on Marty robbins,tn Ernie Ford, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, and later Waylon, Willie and Merle.

I am currently enjoying Sturgis Simpson, turnpike troubadours, Tyler Childers, and several of the new folks. There is still good country being made. I listen to rap and electronic dance music, but I don't like it in my country.

Top Bottom