• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Tactical response is in camden, TN. Her plane crashed just outside of Camden.

While down there for a class, the guys told me where it happened and I went out to the site to pay my respects. There is a little trail down into the woods with a memorial. It was midweek and somebody was coming in when I was walking out. It looked like a well frequented place for being out in the middle of nowhere. I was kinda touched. What a voice.

If I ever meet Willie Nelson, I will thank him for writing "crazy". A man could be satisfied with his life for bringing something like that into the world. Imagine how he felt the first time he heard her sing that song.
    Nelson paid off more forgiven debts most would ever consider doing.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Be honest. “She” gives you a noogie every time you see “her”, doesn’t “she”?
    I’ve only met her once. Haven’t seen her since my dad’s funeral years ago. I think she lives in FL. As soon as I saw “her” I was like, oh, that’s who that is. But I felt sorry for her. No one would talk to her.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I’ve only met her once. Haven’t seen her since my dad’s funeral years ago. I think she lives in FL. As soon as I saw “her” I was like, oh, that’s who that is. But I felt sorry for her. No one would talk to her.
    Ya that is kinda sad. I was making a joke, but it’s still family and a human being with feelings. But jokes make me laugh and I like to laugh :)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I like to laugh too. Ever wonder what trangenders think of the "trans-american-pipeline"? I'm thinking they might have a different perspective on that.
    No. Having a different perspective on that would be stupid. Trans-america had meaning LONG before trans-anything referred to anything gender related.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    jamil said:
    I like to laugh too. Ever wonder what trangenders think of the "trans-american-pipeline"? I'm thinking they might have a different perspective on that.

No. Having a different perspective on that would be stupid. Trans-america had meaning LONG before trans-anything referred to anything gender related.

The Democratic representative (allegedly a preacher for 37 years) who led a prayer in the House of Representatives this past Sunday ended the prayer with "Amen...and A-woman."

Do not underestimate the ridiculousness of the "woke," nor their totalitarian zeal to enforce wokeness.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota

Speaking of stupid, your logic is severely flawed.
    The length of time a term has been in use has absolutely no bearing on being respected by the lgqbfah gang.

The word "gay" had its real meaning a very long time before it was perverted by that crowd.

Rainbows have been around ever since the dinosaurs first invented rain, or maybe even longer, and have a long standing Christian meaning as a promise from God, but that didn't stop the perversion either.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Speaking of stupid, your logic is severely flawed.
    The length of time a term has been in use has absolutely no bearing on being respected by the lgqbfah gang.

The word "gay" had its real meaning a very long time before it was perverted by that crowd.

Rainbows have been around ever since the dinosaurs first invented rain, or maybe even longer, and have a long standing Christian meaning as a promise from God, but that didn't stop the perversion either.
    Your analogy isn't quite right. Trans is a prefix, not a standalone word. Your examples are of words that took on extra meanings.

This would be like saying "mis" no longer meant incorrect but rather something computer related because MIS is used to denote computer departments. (Mis)spell still means spelled incorrectly. Trans-America still means across America.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Your analogy isn't quite right. Trans is a prefix, not a standalone word. Your examples are of words that took on extra meanings.

This would be like saying "mis" no longer meant incorrect but rather something computer related because MIS is used to denote computer departments. (Mis)spell still means spelled incorrectly. Trans-America still means across America.

Wrong again. Trans is now a standalone word - stolen from its original meaning.

What does it mean to be trans?

The trans community is incredibly diverse. Some trans people identify as trans men or trans women, while others may describe themselves as non-binary, genderqueer, gender non-conforming, agender, bigender or other identities that reflect their personal experience. Some of us take hormones or have surgery as part of our transition, while others may change our pronouns or appearance. Roughly three-quarters of trans youth that responded to an HRC Foundation and University of Connecticut survey identified with terms other than strictly “boy” or “girl.” This suggests that a larger portion of this generation’s youth are identifying somewhere on the broad trans spectrum.

Top Bottom