• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I am no fan of Denny or Kyle but taking away the win seems a bit much for a little piece of tape under the vinyl wrap.

They must have thought it helped in some way.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    As much as I dont like Denny or Kyle this definitely seems like overkill for 2 small pieces of tape. Being a Chase Elliot fan I don't even want this win, it just doesn't feel right.
    I'm hoping they found more than just the pieces of tape, and that the Gibb's guy was just trying to get in front of the story saying that was all they did.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Wife read me an article yesterday about the prize/trophy of that race is a bottle of champagne. Denny supposedly said if he had to give it up and give it to Chase it would be used so he opened it on general purpose. If so, that also is a douche move. That article also said Chase said he did not want the win and would not ever count it as a win. I think it is a drama move.

What about their new electric car series of six races to start off in Feb. 2023? Going to have "realistic" sounds added!!!!!

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Joe Gibbs Racing statement:

The tape didn't put itself on there.......

“In our review of the post-race infractions on the 11 and 18 cars at Pocono it was discovered that a single piece of clear tape was positioned over each of the lower corners of the front fascia ahead of the left-front and right-front wheel openings on both those cars. The added pieces were 2 inches wide and 5 ½ inches long with a thickness of 0.012 inches and installed under the wrap. This change in our build process was not properly vetted within our organization and we recognize it is against NASCAR’s rules. We apologize to everyone for this mistake, and we have made changes to our processes to ensure that it does not happen again.”

– Wally Brown, Director of Competition for Joe Gibbs Racing

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Anyone going today?

Caught a quick part of the Indy Car race yesterday. From the amount of people in the stands, people forgot there was a race. I have caught a few Indy Car races this year and the turnouts were good. Not sure why it was empty yesterday.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Anyone going today?

Caught a quick part of the Indy Car race yesterday. From the amount of people in the stands, people forgot there was a race. I have caught a few Indy Car races this year and the turnouts were good. Not sure why it was empty yesterday.
    I'll be going but only because I was given a couple of suite tickets from one of my vendors. I've never been to a Nascar race so will be interesting.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Bubba on the pole, he must have received the "special" gift basket from NASCAR.

USA host just was talking with Bubba and asked him Since he is on a hot streak how is he going to keep it going? What the ****.

NASCAR sure doesnt want Jordan to **** can one of the greatest drivers of all time.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Bubba Wallace announced he just signed a multiple year contract with 23XI racing.

I love that michael jordan has become a member of the sport. I hate that he has fed into race baiting bs and didnt sign someone worthy of a ride.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Bubba Wallace announced he just signed a multiple year contract with 23XI racing.

I love that michael jordan has become a member of the sport. I hate that he has fed into race baiting bs and didnt sign someone worthy of a ride.

Its the Danica situation is my guess. McDonalds is probably giving Mike a **** ton of sponsorship money. . . Just like Go Daddy did for SHR.

There is no other reason to sign him.

Of course I could be totally wrong too.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Oh this is nice. As popular as a Biden rally :lmfao:

NASCAR tries to make inroads with new audience at 'Bubba's Block Party'

View attachment 217586

Close review of that picture shows a "redskins" bag. I thought that was wrong, and everyone was supposed to rush and replace their merchandise with the new "commanders" name as to not insult anyones history? Am I doing this right? Should i be outraged? Is Bubba condoning hate speech towards other ethnicities by not denouncing 1 of his 8 fans for still supporting the old racist name? Im new to this woke thing, but whats good for the goose...

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Close review of that picture shows a "redskins" bag. I thought that was wrong, and everyone was supposed to rush and replace their merchandise with the new "commanders" name as to not insult anyones history? Am I doing this right? Should i be outraged? Is Bubba condoning hate speech towards other ethnicities by not denouncing 1 of his 8 fans for still supporting the old racist name? Im new to this woke thing, but whats good for the goose...
    download (1).gif

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Found the race on CNBC. Curious what happened, only 17 or so cars running. All the good drivers are out, just field filler left.

Top Bottom