• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    So sources state that Naomi Judd committed Suicide. Understanding that this is an indicator of a troubled individual. Sadly the survivors are the ones left to deal with the wreckage. What I found peculiar was that the next of kin went out of their way to make a point that she used a weapon to opt out. By the tone of the article it was as if the Gun was responsible for her death. Also with out going into details it just seems odd the manner in which she elected to opt out. I guess it really does show that money really means nothing and often the richest people are just everyday people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So sources state that Naomi Judd committed Suicide. Understanding that this is an indicator of a troubled individual. Sadly the survivors are the ones left to deal with the wreckage. What I found peculiar was that the next of kin went out of their way to make a point that she used a weapon to opt out. By the tone of the article it was as if the Gun was responsible for her death. Also with out going into details it just seems odd the manner in which she elected to opt out. I guess it really does show that money really means nothing and often the richest people are just everyday people.
    Lots out there on her mental state. Both her daughters have issues as well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Im shocked they havent been more vocal about it in the gun control circles.

Maybe they just havent made their conversation with The Moms, etc public yet?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I may not have seen the article to which you refer.

As is often stated in our circles, firearms are inanimate objects.

Evil is anything but inanimate.

A VERY dear Friend of mine was the antithesis of evil.

His brother (a son a husband, a father) killed himself some years ago.

My friend stepped in to attempt to hold the larger family together. He tried to bring reconciliation between the in-laws. He tried to bring peace.

Somewhere along the line, something evil crept into his mind.

My friend, who was one of the brightest beacons of light, jumped off of a high rise parking building and killed himself.

The wreckage left in the wake you speak of is real and has a power to endure and pass along the same.

He made a HUGE and SIGNIFICANT positive impact on my life. I miss him dearly.

He has also demonstrated a very important lesson.

Guard your heart and mind, for evil will assault it at any given opportunity.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I may not have seen the article to which you refer.

As is often stated in our circles, firearms are inanimate objects.

Evil is anything but inanimate.

A VERY dear Friend of mine was the antithesis of evil.

His brother (a son a husband, a father) killed himself some years ago.

My friend stepped in to attempt to hold the larger family together. He tried to bring reconciliation between the in-laws. He tried to bring peace.

Somewhere along the line, something evil crept into his mind.

My friend, who was one of the brightest beacons of light, jumped off of a high rise parking building and killed himself.

The wreckage left in the wake you speak of is real and has a power to endure and pass along the same.

He made a HUGE and SIGNIFICANT positive impact on my life. I miss him dearly.

He has also demonstrated a very important lesson.

Guard your heart and mind, for evil will assault it at any given opportunity.
    And sadly there are those that refuse to Admit Evil exist in this world.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And sadly there are those that refuse to Admit Evil exist in this world.
    Or admit that its everywhere. headline from nextdoor" "I always felt safe in our Meijer, but somebody stole my wallet out of my purse sitting in the basket of the scooter"

Thieves are everywhere, lady.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I don't believe Ashley Judd's "story".
    She said she went outside for a few minutes and came back inside to find her mother Naomi had shot herself.
    She didn't hear the gunshot?
    B.S.

I found that strange as well.

I thought I remember reading she was at her mothers house and someone was stopping by. As Ashley went to greet them her mom went upstairs and shot herself. Nobody heard the shot?

No matter how it went down the ending was the same. Such a sad story.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    I don't believe Ashley Judd's "story".
    She said she went outside for a few minutes and came back inside to find her mother Naomi had shot herself.
    She didn't hear the gunshot?
    B.S.
    I do not know anything about their house. Maybe you do. Considering their wealth, I would guess it is very large, maybe 2 - 3 stories and a basement. Are any rooms sound proof, e.g. a recording studio or multi-media room? How far away was Ashley during the few minutes? Is that 5 minutes or 20 minutes. What was the caliber of the gun?
    Why would she lie about the means. She knows that the information would come out from the coroner.

Top Bottom