Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion, spokesman says

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    One other thing. Though there’s not really confirmation of the two knowingly each other prior to this, it doesn’t fit my expectations of a hostage situation. Given the video you could argue either. But if you believe that paul just did a beej on hammer boy there’s nothing you’d have to explain away here. If you believe the official narrative you have to explain the drink, the odd way the sceen at the door would have to fit into a hostage situation where neither have ever met.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I can't tell. There's a little electronic boop when it opens, and it swings alllll the way around. Some bougie rich person automatic door thing? Paul has one hand free and could have punched a button.
    The visitor‘s left hand was empty as the door swung open. One of Paul’s hand was on the hammer and his other was at his side, holding his drink.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    @ the 39sec mark you can see the perps hands are on the hammer and Paul's forearm. Paul's hands are on the hammer and his cocktail. Could be some fancy editing going on as well.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I can't tell. There's a little electronic boop when it opens, and it swings alllll the way around. Some bougie rich person automatic door thing? Paul has one hand free and could have punched a button.
    I suppose he could have activated the open button while holding his drink.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Copy that on the "bougie rich person automatic door thing." They don't have those at Lowes in Avon.

Paulie P never spilled his drink until he got clocked with the hammer. Didn't waste the booze throwing it it the illegal Canadian militant nudist's face either. That's a pretty hard core drinker there.

Even Ammo Troops be like,

1674858934940.png

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    What I saw was a very determined dude breaking his way into Pelosi's home, and then the 911 call attempting to elicit a police response without inducing an attack from the home invader (trying to keep him calm). When the police finally arrive after the dispatcher gets the hints, he's then attacked rather brutally. Time stamps? You cannot always rely on them with security cameras. Battery changes and resets to get a recalcitrant one working again can have date/time completely off. I have to deal with this in my cameras.

In a more twisted completely dark humor vein, this Beatles song came to mind . . . a real life Maxwell Edison . . .
    Quite fortunately Paul Pelosi miraculously survived the attack . . . and the attacker will hopefully spend a long time in the graybar hotel and spa. Yet another mentally off the rails dude who shouldn't have been running loose on the streets.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    This looks like a scene out of “step brothers”. Like they got caught rough housing by mom. “Oh, hello” and standing around like nothing is happening. If you’re there with intent of hurting Pelosi why on earth would you go to the door?

On the flip side is it possible Pelosi tricked the guy into thinking someone with money or drugs was coming and he was shocked to see police and went off?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    There is much about this that doesn't make any sense to me, and I am loath to give a ****ing Pelosi the benefit of the doubt.

However, just looking at what the two of them look like, I find it much easier to believe that is an old man that was woken up in the middle of the night by a nut-job than that is a multi-millionaire and his gay prostitute having an argument. I mean, seriously, look at the guy. Pelosi could do a heck of a lot better than that with his money, especially in San Francisco.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The whole story sounds crazy because everyone in it is crazy. Nancy thinks she talked to dead women. They had priests over to conduct an exorcism. That bitch is superstitious AF. :nuts:

Top Bottom