Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion, spokesman says

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    After watching closely I wonder who opened the door. Neither Paul or his boyfriend reached to open the door.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Also pretty clear surveillance video of the guy smashing the back door with said hammer. Yeah, it looks like he was apparently able to walk right right into the back yard and go to work on the door.

In his underwear? Eh, a lot of people sleep in their boxers. Pants aren't my highest priority when dealing with crazy people breaking and entering.

Didn't bolt for the street when the door opened? Well he's already got a hand on the hammer, which turns out was important because the guy instantly swung when he let go. And, man, he got freaking nailed with that mini sledge, no wonder he was hospitalized.

I dunno, so far I don't see anything out of line with the initial claim. This lunatic SFian smashes the the back door, goes in, interacts with Paul for some period of time, Paul makes the 911 call, police show up, lunatic beats him with the hammer when he sees the jig is up. What brought him to the house is still up in the air but the events at the house seem to fit.

Most extraordinary part of the story is that apparently the Pelosis don't keep a gun handy, and Paul actually tried to live the liberal fantasy of talking down the psychotic home invader. Wish it turned out better for him.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Also pretty clear surveillance video of the guy smashing the back door with said hammer. Yeah, it looks like he was apparently able to walk right right into the back yard and go to work on the door.

In his underwear? Eh, a lot of people sleep in their boxers. Pants aren't my highest priority when dealing with crazy people breaking and entering.

Didn't bolt for the street when the door opened? Well he's already got a hand on the hammer, which turns out was important because the guy instantly swung when he let go. And, man, he got freaking nailed with that mini sledge, no wonder he was hospitalized.

I dunno, so far I don't see anything out of line with the initial claim. This lunatic SFian smashes the the back door, goes in, interacts with Paul for some period of time, Paul makes the 911 call, police show up, lunatic beats him with the hammer when he sees the jig is up. What brought him to the house is still up in the air but the events at the house seem to fit.

Most extraordinary part of the story is that apparently the Pelosis don't keep a gun handy, and Paul actually tried to live the liberal fantasy of talking down the psychotic home invader. Wish it turned out better for him.
    Did you see who opened the door for the cops? Me neither.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At least his captor let Paul have a drink. That was kind of him.

The reports that the cops opened the door were false. Paul had a glass in one hand and holding onto the hammer arm of the perp with the other, so I don’t think he opened it. Probably the perp did?

Anyway I think if you’re eager to believe the corporate media version there’s not a lot here that disturbs that narrative. But, if you’re eager to believe the right wing media version, the whole “gay” narrative, there’s really nothing here that disturbs that either.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Did you see who opened the door for the cops? Me neither.
    I can't tell. There's a little electronic boop when it opens, and it swings alllll the way around. Some bougie rich person automatic door thing? Paul has one hand free and could have punched a button.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    At least his captor let Paul have a drink. That was kind of him.

The reports that the cops opened the door were false. Paul had a glass in one hand and holding onto the hammer arm of the perp with the other, so I don’t think he opened it. Probably the perp did?

Anyway I think if you’re eager to believe the corporate media version there’s not a lot here that disturbs that narrative. But, if you’re eager to believe the right wing media version, the whole “gay” narrative, there’s really nothing here that disturbs that either.
    Yeah. I’m on the eager to not eagerly care either way. I’m on the “just like watching the world burn” narrative. :D

Top Bottom