NAACP Targets Republican South Bend Councilwoman With 7 Kids At 6 a.m. Outside Her Home

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    You would think the NAACP is made up of old, mean faced, white women from that picture.;)
    Some outlets report that this campaign is being pushe(D) by opposing politicians making promises ($$$) to the SB local chapter of NAACP. That opposition seems positioned to benefit ($$$) from the project Drake voted against.

Follow the money...

When asked if she had ever talked with Drake about these concerns one on one, Robinson replied: “No, we haven’t had a conversation. I spoke at the council meetings. She has never come up to me. I haven’t approached her either, so that goes both ways. So we’re both to blame for that. I’ll take responsibility for that.”
    We should all take notice that the "nuclear" option is becoming the default first action when things don't go as wished.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    We, conservative/Republicans are still playing by the Marques of Queensbury rules while the communist/democrats have NO rules except to win and destroy this nation....if we don't change our tactics we are in deep trouble!
    The winners make the rules. I guess if you lose with your moral compass in tact, you will have your moral compass to hold on too while on the firing line.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    This intimidation must stop or it will escalate where folks do not want it to go…
    Yeah, conservatives will whine even harder on the internet.

:):

I guess Obama isn't the only one with moving red lines. Where are we at now, are they after the kids in school yet?

Any day now...

:rolleyes:

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    For the past 50+ years South Bend has been led by democrats. If robinson and others can't figure out why SB and cities across America and the people who live in these cities are in the shape they are in, there's not much anyone can do to make you see the light.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Remember, if intimidation is ok, you can’t complain about the level it escalates too when it is used on you.

I’ve also believed if you choose to harm me in any manner, you don’t get to choose the level at which I decide to retaliate.

live your life accordingly.

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Use the Rules for Radicals. Make them follow their own rules.

On the other hand, these people are not a threat in the daylight. Their pawns on the other hand are.

Top Bottom