• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I am just sayin.I been looking for one of these for a while , nobody has one they want to sell? I went to multiple gun stores on line and they dont have any,looked at a lot of sites,all out of stock.A lot of people say they are worthless , but nobody wants to sell theirs.Go figure , I finally got to a site that had one,bought immediatlly and am happy to have found one.These little suckers are hard to find.JUST SAYIN. have a great weekend.PS if anybody wants to sell theirs let me know , thanks.

Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    I got Iucky a month or so ago. Saw your other thread talking about these, then talking to a fellow at the RK in Martinsville he was telling me how much he liked his and that he carries it all the time. After that I figured I needed one. Went to Bradis later that day and they had a .22lr in stock…it left with me. :)

It’s fun to shoot. I had some kydex laying around so I made a little holster for it. Couldn’t be happier for what it is.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    They can be fun to shoot.
    For practicality, they might be a handy snake gun to have in your pocket if you load them with shot shells.
    For self defense, they're probably on par with a .25 ACP and just a little less than a good punch.
    My opinion; your mileage may vary.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I like mine, and it is NOT for sale

naawaspright.jpg

Those grips help me shoot it better. I still pocket carry with and Absaroka Kid holster. He appears to be out of business, tho. The grips are from Revisioncv.com

Found the photos of the holster.

wasp-holstered.jpg
    wasp-and-holster.jpg

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I inherited a set of 3 from my dad, it’s not the matched set, but he had the 22lr and the 22 mag, we were walking around a gun show and someone had the box for the matched set (3 with the same serial number but one ended with a s, one ended with a l and the other ended with a m) dad bought the box and stated hunting for a 22 short.

It took a while but he found one (finally!), the only one he shot was the long rifle, the other two are unfired, he bought the stag grips (plastic stag), but I liked the rosewood grips better, so I put them back on, I haven’t shot any of them yet, I really should!

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I’ve always wanted one, purely as a novelty. I REALLY want one of the black powder models with the 4” barrel. They’d serve no real purpose for me, but I hear they’re fun to shoot!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Late friend of mine always used to carry one in his front pocket as his church gun.

I saw one in a LGS tucked in to a belt buckle and almost got it. Aside from the fun factor I can't think of a practical use with the range of carry guns I already have.

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    I bought one several yrs. ago,.22 lr,.22 mag.As soon as I got it home my wife claimed it.Have since upped her firepower with an lcr so now she carries both.I guess if I want one I will have to go on the hunt for another.

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    I have a couple. One has the folding handle which makes it easy to hold onto. If you have one, you will spot everyone carrying one, otherwise are somewhat discreet. They are better than nothing, mine with the folding handle is a 22 mag. Figure under the chin, one and done.

dekeshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Bunker Hill
    My wife wanted one and began carrying it as a second gun. She liked it so much that she insisted I hat one as well. So now we both have one. Ours are .22WMR. She also has a .22LR with the belt buckle that is her close range varmint gun for around the house.

I like mine for those times where “concealed means concealed “.

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    I've had a couple of the NAA in .22LR for years....I just like them and realize they are a close quarters alternative....I have fired them often, but I am 6' 4" and have bigger hands which made control of the tiny grip difficult. I added the folding grip with pocket clip to one of them and it helped immensely in control and comfort and even improved accuracy...They are good for what they are intended for.....I have been looking for a .22 WMR (Magnum) for years to add to the set...pretty hard to find....

Attachments

• NAA1.JPG
      NAA1.JPG
      122.8 KB · Views: 7
    • NAA3.JPG
      NAA3.JPG
      163.5 KB · Views: 7
    Top Bottom