• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've never understand why we can't separate biological gender from gender identity. 99.999% of people have XX or XY chromosomes. That is your gender. Beyond that, you can identify yourself as whatever you want. Don't want to call it gender? Ok, call it your sex and use gender for your identity. Will still confuse plenty of people but gives the non binary group a more understandable solution.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Brother I truly pray there is.
    There are cm.. my wife is on that same page and is a 5 th grade teacher. She holds the Constitution near and dear! Encourages her students to think beyond book of faces and the liberals mindset. To get facts not opinions.
    To add to that she literally blew the mind of our daughter that lives in Portland oregon.. when she told her she has her gun on her most of the time.. we were FaceTiming her and the look on her face was priceless.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Yesterday was AG day pretty much the biggest event for FFA at the School. My wife is a middle school teacher and is one of the teachers that head up FFA. So we have the Breakfast buddys, Oatmeal and Maple, they are about 3 months old and both Does. They are both bottle babies so they are exceptionally good with people.

So off to AG day they go. Later in the day One of the middle school students was asking why my wife referred to them as Ladies. My wife told the junior snowflake that they are girls or doe's to be technical. Then the flake goes on to say how its not fair to label them as the do not have assigned gender! My wife then says they have either internal or external plumbing, ie a boy or a girl as they are internal they are Girls, period! There are Two genders not 50 not 100 but 2!

So junior snowflake leaves all put out, the comes Senior Snowflake the band teacher telling my wife she had no right to say what she said and that everyone gets to pick their own gender. My wife said being a science teacher I pretty sure I am up on the x and y thing so yeah there is that have a nice day.

Well done.

It sounds like Jr. has parent(s) setting him up for a world of stupid.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    That's my plan too. I'm trying to buy enough land to make sure it doesn't come to find me in 30 years and without a way to make that land earn its own money, that's pretty expensive.
    You've almost got it right. You want enough land so when the city does reach you, you can make bank off some developer and bankroll the move even further out

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I have lost some faith in INGO, how have we made it this far in the thread without seeing pics of the cute little baby does?
    They are much bigger now pushing 25 pounds each. One on left is Oatmeal, we all had a rough go of it when she was born. Mom gave up and was not able to pass her her bone structure was just too small, we tried pulling much like a calf, to no avail. We had to make some hard choices that night, and ultimately she was delivered post mortem on the kitchen table.

Attachments

• CA3B8E36-5012-41BE-8541-BC9D56942A66.jpeg
      CA3B8E36-5012-41BE-8541-BC9D56942A66.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 17
    Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well there are all women teachers on her floor except for the Transplant, wife even put cheerieos in there for him. Nashville is crazy for home prices and everything there seems to go up ie condos, high rise etc. Thankfully we are far enough from it but still we get a few real winners that rent in the area and ultimately decide real quick they would be happier elsewhere.
    I couldn't believe all the construction I saw there last week. I don't know about Wilson Co., but Rutherford is awash with rapid growth; and all the downsides (e.g. traffic).

PS - is there any county in TN that is a rectangle?

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    Well make it so Mr. Wizard. It’s official now. Wonder how long it takes all the women’s collegiate sports programs and or Olympic Games to be dominated by he-she’s. 8F5629EA-B3AA-442B-A189-6AD4A62867FC.jpeg
    On 13 sunrise 10 or 20 minutes ago.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    The NCAA, which regulates college athletics in the U.S., backed transgender athletes Monday, saying it won’t hold championship events in locations that aren’t “free of discrimination.”

As Republicans in more than two dozen states target transgender athletes, the NCAA Board of Governors said it "firmly and unequivocally supports the opportunity for transgender student-athletes to compete in college sports."

Top Bottom