• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    So...my wife said she wanted to buy me a gun...and put a limit of two thousand dollars on it, or multiple guns but 2 grand!!! So me loving sigs the way I do and remembering that a store not too far away had a p210...I called them and it was gone, so I tried their location the next town over and their phone was down, my wife said “let’s just drive there”...the didn’t have a p210 either, but they had a Cz czchmate! She saw me glance at it, and said “well take it!”

It was over her limit by 1200 but she says I’m worth it!!!...no you can’t have her! She’s all mine!

That makes 3 cz’s for me
    A shadow2 single action
    A SP 01 that came from Cajun
    And a czchmate

I’m just wondering where do I go from here!

Attachments

• 7ED627E1-D92F-4758-A65A-0E485823033B.jpeg
      7ED627E1-D92F-4758-A65A-0E485823033B.jpeg
      1.2 MB · Views: 76
    • 873B2AD7-CD06-45F0-9DEC-BB3D6142B2AC.jpeg
      873B2AD7-CD06-45F0-9DEC-BB3D6142B2AC.jpeg
      545.1 KB · Views: 76

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    206   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Don't give up on the P210. Get the target model. From an improvised rest at 15 yards mine will shoot very near 1 inch 5 shot groups. With Winchester white box.

At that distance I can see it's a good group going and typically will throw the last shot.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Has she provided the honey do list for compensation yet or is that still considered classified information?
    Congratulations on your scores (wife and cz)!
    CKW sold one of her AR's and bought me a Cajunized (by the Wizard) CZ Shadow.
    Total surprise.

Now that she has shot it she is pretty attached to it...:):

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So...my wife said she wanted to buy me a gun...and put a limit of two thousand dollars on it, or multiple guns but 2 grand!!! So me loving sigs the way I do and remembering that a store not too far away had a p210...I called them and it was gone, so I tried their location the next town over and their phone was down, my wife said “let’s just drive there”...the didn’t have a p210 either, but they had a Cz czchmate! She saw me glance at it, and said “well take it!”

It was over her limit by 1200 but she says I’m worth it!!!...no you can’t have her! She’s all mine!

That makes 3 cz’s for me
    A shadow2 single action
    A SP 01 that came from Cajun
    And a czchmate

I’m just wondering where do I go from here!
    As a new CZ owner I never knew there was such a model like that. Now I want one. It looks amazing.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Congrats man, if you reload you have got to cook up the 9mm Major load in the handbook, it really gets that comp on the Czeckmate running!

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Woooooooah!

I'm solidly in the hides-new-guns-from-my-wife-and-hopes-she-never-learns-of-them club. I honestly don't know what I'd ask for if the Mrs. offered to buy me $2K worth of guns....probably a snub .357 (GP100/686)....and I'm not really sure what else.

I don't know squat about CZs, but that's a pretty slick looking gun. Congrats!

Farmerjon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    NorthWest Indiana
    Always wanted a 454 Casull. We were in a gunstore when a guy brought one back after firing one or two rounds through it. Said it was unmanageable. Traded it in on another gun. Wife said, "isn't that what you want? Get it." Got it. No sister. They are out there, but I have bought her a gun for Valentine's for the past 20 or so years.

Congratulations man!

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    You better do something nice for her in return. Real nice. She's waiting I guarantee. :dunno:
    Well, tbh in the past year and a half, I bought her a necklace at the nra banquet (I paid 800 it appraised at 2500), a iPhone (not the most current) a pair of quarter carrot diamond earrings, a smart watch, and let her borrow 15 thousand dollars (for her fathers funeral) and probably the worst part, I had to go to her job and help her move offices and hang plants! (She works in a covid factory, a nursing home!)

She’s paid me back 12 thousand and I’ll let her slide on 1250 (the difference between what she wanted to spend and what the gun actually cost$

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Don't give up on the P210. Get the target model.
    Well I did a thing today, I drove to the gun shop I bought the Czechmate from, and they had a p210 sport...so...I...um... now own a p210 sport model, I still haven’t shot the czechmate yet, but now I have 2 really nice pistols to go shoot!

Top Bottom