KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thanks for allowing me to join the Group.
    Hello Ron and welcome to INGO. Are you looking to move to the Great State of Indiana? Wanting to converse with fellow 2A supporters? Looking for ways to make Maryland less anti-2A? We can help with all of the above.

We are a big group here. Kind of like a big dysfunctional family, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family and we like it this way.

The rules are linked below. If you notice discussions devolving into arguments over food, that is par for the INGO course.

Happyron 80

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2022
    Maryland
    actually i am looking to move toTexas, i am a supporter of the 2nd amendment, but maryland will never change as long as the other democrats in MD DON'T REPLACE all the md house and senate with like minded people that believe in the 2nd amendment

Happyron 80

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2022
    Maryland
    I am a falling apart 80 yr old, i collect and try to restore WW2 rifles and the ammo they shoot, I don't get to the range to shoot the rifles as I need to be driven, but I would definitely love to. I have been a couple of times with my Glock 17 but that is about it.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I am a falling apart 80 yr old, i collect and try to restore WW2 rifles and the ammo they shoot, I don't get to the range to shoot the rifles as I need to be driven, but I would definitely love to. I have been a couple of times with my Glock 17 but that is about it.
    Welcome, and you might enjoy some of our friend Leadeye’s threads, as he does a beautiful job of restoring things, but probably mostly way older than WW2. I don’t have any good links but you can search for his threads.

Keep on keepin on, brother.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    You might also be interested in the posts by a member called Millertyme.
    That man could arm a Russian regiment with the number of Mosin's he has.
    Well, at least a platoon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom