• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I'm not sure where I stand on nuclear energy. I am just not knowledgeable enough on its particulars. I understand the concept, but just do not know enough about how to deal with the waste to have a real strong opinion on it. Unless solar get cheaper, any way more efficient, I don't see it as the answer. Maybe part of the answer, but not the answer. At some point, some smart person will come up with an alternative and make a ton of money with it. The great thing about capitalism is that, if someone can make money, problems will be solved. i have always thought that some sort of variation of hydrogen fuel cells could be interesting.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    That healthy fear I have of uranium powered electric generating stations is mainly just that people make amazingly goofy mistakes like they can pull off amazing feats of physical and mental prowess. Fukushima was just a goofy mistake. Tell you what though, I'm convinced we have machines flying around that don't run on petroleum or hydrogen or uranium. The power sources they use is what we need.

Top Bottom