• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Taurus 856 Defender 3" with night sight and the VZ grips is in. Going to pick it up tomorrow. I sure hope it's as good as it looks on paper.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing pictures of that bad boy :) I've heard good things about the 856 series and I really like 38 special in a 3" config.

knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    Picked it up today. First impressions, Fit and finish are very good might say excellent for a Taurus. Sa/Da Trigger is a bit heavy as expected. Hopefully will loosen up with lots of snap cap practice. The grip provides a good hold on the little feller. So far I'm very impressed with this unit. Will try to shoot it tomorrow to check function and get some pics up when I can.

Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    Waiting eagerly for your range report. I've been considering getting one. I had a similar 3" Rossi that was one of my favorite revolvers and sent it back because of a recall. Taurus had taken over Rossi by then. Taurus said it was something they couldn't repair and I never got the gun back. They replaced it with a different model, but I miss the 3" 6-shot. Can I ask where you found yours and the price they are running?

knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    Waiting eagerly for your range report. I've been considering getting one. I had a similar 3" Rossi that was one of my favorite revolvers and sent it back because of a recall. Taurus had taken over Rossi by then. Taurus said it was something they couldn't repair and I never got the gun back. They replaced it with a different model, but I miss the 3" 6-shot. Can I ask where you found yours and the price they are running?

Got it from KYGUNCO for $399.99. From purchase to delivery in less than a week. I've always received great service from these folks.

Top Bottom