• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Upon reading the new(ish) policies/rules in my mailbox, I figured my avatar was far from "G rated" and decided to change it before trouble found me.
    I quickly searched for the first non-offensive thing within arm's reach. I just finished laying out interior walls at the new build and now I have this train wreck of an avatar.
    Anyone else playing by the rules and being a good boy or girl? I know I'm not the only one here with a questionable avatar, so straiten up and fly right Ingo membership. lol
    That was one of the best ones out there! LOL

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I know my avatar is controversial, but I don't care. I live on the edge of controversy.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Thanks, BT, for the suggestions. My new avatar is really me as a youngster with a mouthful of broken chicklets from an accident.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure my avatar is offensive to liberal morons.
    I'm sure if those same morons of a liberal bent were actually able to read AND understand Bloom County, they'd be offended by mine as well. Since I seriously doubt the "understand" part above, I'm not too worried--and if by some miracle they were offended, well then **** them.*

*I may have been subliminally influenced by a certain source of overly large smileys and the text often found with them... allegedly.

Top Bottom