• ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Planned ahead: I wanted electric run in my to based cabinets for things like chargers, radios, etc.

20200302-203946.jpg

Shhhhh! There sits my son's stainless 10/22 takedown, with a BX25 mag (election scare ya know), that I ran out the day we brought him home from the hospital. Dated receipt included when the time is right (Yes, Bass Pro, and I overpaid somewhat, but I didn't care).

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Bought several gun safe lights a few years ago from Gun Digest. Motion activated! For Christmas, one year, I bought and installed the following lights all over Dad's safe and he loves it. I had a few extra and I installed 4 today in my base cabinets.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Working today. I got a chair for my counter, couch, and mounted the opposite wall which clearly lends itself to expansion. *work in progress*

*Oh, the button on the wall, it's in case someone like my son locks me in and I need out.

**I'm 6'5", and this couch fits me perfectly. IKEA for those interested.**

***Cutting the Mod Wall...super easy. Measured twice, cut once, easy install. Now, if you want to rock it into studs off center, use a Dremel and make the same circular cut out seen prior and you'll have 0 issues ( unlike someone who tried to initially muscle it through***.

Last edited:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    EDIT: INGO doesn't like panoramic pics.
    ***This pic was taken a while ago, but after I clean up the current mess, I'll get some more pics on here.

so, tatical walls revolver hangers are not built for Rugers.
    20210429_180556.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Time to start organizing. It became a dumping ground between shooting and buying. Life put a lot of things on hold, but now that winter is kicking in, my indoor projects are in full swing. Soon the annual ammo can desiccant recharging day will be in full swing. Kind of an annual pain, but great for inventory.

20211211_182646.jpg

20211211_183048.jpg

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Tomorrow we are meeting with the contractor and I FINALLY get my long awaited/promised gun room / safe room in the basement. I've been compiling pics, info, and thoughts for my 12'x8'x9' rectangular space. This will be a hidden door design (as of now). I have an idea in my head, but new ideas are welcome . Ammo can storage, bags, tools, accessories, future display expansion, tv, couple chairs and table, hardwood floor, shelf (not a reloader), & such. Just looking for personal experience & insight. My Google-Fu is strong with the wife's Pintrist-fu.
    Let 'er rip!
    Need a sign on door, "Alex Baldwin STAY OUT"

Top Bottom