• ...and so much more!
  • r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside

Who would have "thunk" it. I'm not the "Old Corps" and a long way from being the "New Breed" but, I am sure I join Marines, past and present, that are/will be "rolling over in their graves".

In my 23 years of active duty, I saw lots of innovative ways for Marines trying to "get in the other gender's pants" but this is one for the "record books."

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Can't afford to remodel your junk, join the military and let Uncle Sam pay for it

Amazing how many rights some will trade away in order to try to force the rest of the world to consider their aberrations normal and acceptable

Maybe the 'new' Marxism will be different (ha ha ha ha) but I'm minded to ask, where are all the transgender people in the
    Soviet Union/Russia? Probably in the Gulag, not getting government paid genital reconstruction

Reactions: Leo

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I had an uncle that was in the Marines during WW2 and a first cousin that was a disabled Vietnam combat vet. I can imagine what they would have to say on the topic.

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have always been of the opinion that anyone who wants to be a bullet catcher should be able to join. Like most who stepped on those yellow foot prints I worry how letting people who can't seem to conform will be able to adapt to the Marine Corps. Will it hurt unit/fire team morale? Probably but the woke police don't care about unit readiness which is the only thing that matters.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Now, I'm just a country boy who never served.
    But from what I've seen of marines, I think the corps will somehow survive. I also think those who choose to out themselves as gender dysphoric will probably not retire from the marines.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Maybe the 'new' Marxism will be different (ha ha ha ha) but I'm minded to ask, where are all the transgender people in the Soviet Union/Russia? Probably in the Gulag, not getting government paid genital reconstruction
    They don't exist, because they're not exposed to the social media, peer pressures, and social contagions creating all the trans people in the West.

Nobody is "born in the wrong body". There is no cosmic pool of gendered souls that are pulled out of the beyond and randomly dropped into male or female bodies. This is not a natural phenomenon. People are doing this because they are exposed to messaging and influence which makes them do this. Take that influence away and your society goes back to normal.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So what uniform do they wear and what PT test?

I don’t understand anything anymore. I thought gender integration of BCT was crazy.

I understand some people are different and have every right to live life as they see fit. But the military is not a place for expansion of genders IMO.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The amount of time all this 'transitioning' takes needs to be added to their enlistment.
    You mean pick up a service commitment equal to the time the "transitioning" individual (or individuals, hell who knows, might think they're two people, or a person and an animal) is not world-wide qualified due to lengthy elective surgery? Maybe 3 years of commitment for one year of transitioning (like that program where you finish your bachelors degree to enter a commissioning program)??

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So what uniform do they wear and what PT test?

I don’t understand anything anymore. I thought gender integration of BCT was crazy.

I understand some people are different and have every right to live life as they see fit. But the military is not a place for expansion of genders IMO.
    Blue ID Mafia are glad to be retired. I miss jet noise, not enough to ever want to put on the uniform again in a time like this.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You mean pick up a service commitment equal to the time the "transitioning" individual (or individuals, hell who knows, might think they're two people, or a person and an animal) is not world-wide qualified due to lengthy elective surgery? Maybe 3 years of commitment for one year of transitioning (like that program where you finish your bachelors degree to enter a commissioning program)??
    Three years of commitment? I think that would be good but not they way you meant it. :):

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I miss free ammo and getting paid to shoot it and free helicopter and plane rides.

But I am glad to be part of the blue ID mafia!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Who would have "thunk" it. I'm not the "Old Corps" and a long way from being the "New Breed" but, I am sure I join Marines, past and present, that are/will be "rolling over in their graves".

In my 23 years of active duty, I saw lots of innovative ways for Marines trying to "get in the other gender's pants" but this is one for the "record books."

It is what happens when mental illness is "normalized".

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am going to show my A$$ here....what is the "blue ID mafia?":dunno:
    What color is the ID in your wallet?

Edit: it was a sad day in 2003 when I gave up my green ID for that horrid CAC card that made everybody's ID look like they were a contractor.

r3126

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Indy westside
    What color is the ID in your wallet?

Edit: it was a sad day in 2003 when I gave up my green ID for that horrid CAC card that made everybody's ID look like they were a contractor.
    Well Duh! You know, I retired in 1983, and I have NEVER paid attention to my ID card! I thought, all this time that it was grey. I never maxed out on attention to detail. Thanks for the lesson!

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Obama did a wonderful job of purging the upper level warriors and replaced them with what ever you at this time would describe them.When this began in 08-09 , it was suttle. In 2012,he fired Gen. Carter Ham because he raised hell for not sending a rescue mission on 9/11 Benghazi.A month later he fired R.A. Gaouette for Full_Size_Render.jpg assisting Ham in their attempted rescue mission. They did not follow orders,but they tried to do what was right. THIS COUNTRY IS IN FOR SOME HARD TIMES, thanks to this guy or gal or W ever TFHI.

Top Bottom