• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blazer90

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Lafayette
    In my experience working with groups like these, whether it be volunteers, clubs or non-profit charities, one avenue to take is to form smaller, more compartmentalized groups, about 8-10 members. Those groups sometimes see more interaction as the smaller group is easier to manage and folks don’t feel so inundated or get lost in the mix.

In an application like this, for example, you could break down Marion County to regional groups where members may be closer together and more likely to remain involved:

Townships:
    Perry
    Franklin
    Warren
    Lawrence
    Washington
    Pike
    Wayne
    Decatur

Towns:
    Speedway
    Southport
    Lawrence
    Beech Grove

In theory, let’s say that each of these groups had ten members, then that makes 130 people just in Marion County, with a “leadership” contingent of one member from each group, making a group of 13 to do direct coordination for planning. More than ten people in a township? Create a second group.

It’s an alternative to a large group, one that we’ve used in managing volunteers for emergency management. I think it’s also fairly similar to AmCon, and I know that it’s the foundation of the Freedom Cell Network.
    Jsx is the best of peeps. He takes care of his own and looks out for his “pals”. He’s a guy would would give you his “ I love bacon” shorts he’s wearing in the profile picture he wears so well….

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Jsx is the best of peeps. He takes care of his own and looks out for his “pals”. He’s a guy would would give you his “ I love bacon” shorts he’s wearing in the profile picture he wears so well….
    All right, I’m out.

Ok seriously, I’ve heard the same from a buddy that worked a trade with him.

Generally when a guy says “cert” he’s an upstanding guy, in my experience.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    In thinking about getting together, thinking about neutral ground, I had a friend suggest getting together at a park and bringing the camping gear to do a cookout.
    Just a thought, would require decent weather to some degree.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    In thinking about getting together, thinking about neutral ground, I had a friend suggest getting together at a park and bringing the camping gear to do a cookout.
    Just a thought, would require decent weather to some degree.

Here's a rendezvous type meeting, basically meeting up and going over preps.

I'd be interested in doing a weekend bug out exercise. Meet in a park, set up and rough it for the weekend.

Top Bottom