• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9vmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Just wondering if anyone knows the status of the Muncie Rifle and Pistol Club. I was a member a few years ago and can't find any info about them.
    I know that they liked to keep a very low profile. I was able to find at least some info in the past but now...not so much.

tgeorge21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2023
    Feet
    They have dissolved, sadly. There isn't really any groups I am aware of in Muncie other than the Monroe Township Conservation Club, but I have been unable to get ahold of anyone there. I drive to Indy to shoot nowadays.

n9vmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    They have dissolved, sadly. There isn't really any groups I am aware of in Muncie other than the Monroe Township Conservation Club, but I have been unable to get ahold of anyone there. I drive to Indy to shoot nowadays.
    Thanks for the info. While it saddens me to hear this, it doesn't surprise me after the way I and my family were treated there the last time we went.

My family and I now are members of Farmland Conservation Club. I have friends that want to start going to Monroe Township and I went there years ago but I've heard some stories that sort of make me shy away from there.

tgeorge21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2023
    Feet
    Thanks for the info. While it saddens me to hear this, it doesn't surprise me after the way I and my family were treated there the last time we went.

My family and I now are members of Farmland Conservation Club. I have friends that want to start going to Monroe Township and I went there years ago but I've heard some stories that sort of make me shy away from there.
    Yooo I'm from Farmland :) That conservation club is where I learned to shoot when I was a wee lad! Glad they are still going.

n9vmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Yooo I'm from Farmland :) That conservation club is where I learned to shoot when I was a wee lad! Glad they are still going.
    Going strong as near as I can tell. They just recently did a lot of work on the drainage issue on the rifle and pistol ranges.

We were out two weekends ago after some moderate rains and the pistol range was ALMOST completely dry. A big improvement from the constant swamp that it used to be.

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    MRPC is not dissolved but continues to operate as it pretty much always has, as a private indoor range. Due to the nature of the facility and its location the Club does have certain policies regarding weapons allowed, calibers allowed, guests allowed, etc that are strictly enforced.

Top Bottom