• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ftbstrd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    There is a newer shop here in town called Muncie Guns on Wheeling ave. I stopped in for a visit and have to say they have a nice selection of hand and long guns, the prices aren't jacked up like some are except ammo was high IMHO. I will definitely shop there in the future.

tgeorge21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2023
    Feet
    We don't have a lot going on in Muncie. I usually visit Rural King they are pretty descent. But Muncie Guns is where I do all my FFL transfers. He's a nice guy and is very helpful. I will not ever use McGalliard Guns & More. I purchased "new" ammo there that was clearly repacked and when I confronted the owner about it he told me to kick rocks.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    We don't have a lot going on in Muncie. I usually visit Rural King they are pretty descent. But Muncie Guns is where I do all my FFL transfers. He's a nice guy and is very helpful. I will not ever use McGalliard Guns & More. I purchased "new" ammo there that was clearly repacked and when I confronted the owner about it he told me to kick rocks.
    Damn, I bought one gun there and had a good experience but I don't live close to muncie and have no need to make that shop a part of my rounds.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I stopped in Muncie Guns last fall, I bought two sets of dies and was interested in a new Sig M18 behind the glass. I would have bought it if it was for sale at MSRP, the owner told me that was MSRP, but it was tagged a $100.00 dollars over.
    If in Muncie, I usually roll through Prairie Creek.

Top Bottom