• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Speaking of LVPO's... do you think Vortex will see a bump in sales?
    It reminded me I needed one. So I bought one yesterday.

I was shooting this past weekend and brought out my AR with irons for the first time in a couple years. First time since I started wearing glasses 90% of my day due to getting older. Those irons were mighty fuzzy.

Mounted the LPVO and after a few twists of the focus ring, My sights are now clear again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The difference between satire and prophecy is blurry sometimes.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    It reminded me I needed one. So I bought one yesterday.

I was shooting this past weekend and brought out my AR with irons for the first time in a couple years. First time since I started wearing glasses 90% of my day due to getting older. Those irons were mighty fuzzy.

Mounted the LPVO and after a few twists of the focus ring, My sights are now clear again.
    Since my comment really doesn’t apply to the initial post, going to express my opinion. On a patrol rifle or pow I would not forego a Quality red dot. Their value can not be overstated. Not to imply that you do not need to have a solid foundation and experience with iron sights.

just my 02

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The difference between satire and prophecy is blurry sometimes.

You do know the Babylonbee is a totally legitimate news source, right?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

No suprises here.
    F***ing a**clowns.

And of course nobody in the media is going to hold their feet to the fire to expose the blatant manifesto/motive. The ****ing c***t draws LEOs a freakin picture with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one to tell us what is going on in her head, and suddenly "we cant surmise what her motivations were". Bull effing :poop:

But you know damn sure if it was a conservative attacking a protected class we'd have every last detail, INCLUDING the DOJ's agent's elementary school grammar teacher's sentence diagrams to put the finest points on each and every sentence.

Despicable. (though Im not at all surprised)

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

UK only, six years out of date, and we're talking about a difference between 7 and 12 for the entire country.

However, the US stats completely debunking the idea that trans people are facing "genocide" or routinely being killed for being trans are accurate and have been out there for a while.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I believe the genocide they speak of isn’t an active bloody one like in Iran where they throw you off a building if they find out you are gay.

I believe their warped minds believe that preventing transition is “killing” them as a trans person. To use a recognizable name, It’s not that you are killing Bruce Jenner. You are killing Kaitlyn because you won’t let her true self exist.

At least that’s the only shred of logic I can come up with to justify the use of that word. And that they consider their old “biological” self dead post-transition.

EDIT: And they sometimes consider calling them by their old name violence, and want to outlaw "deadnaming". Some complicit orgs consider deadnaming an actionable offense for their employees.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I believe the genocide they speak of isn’t an active bloody one like in Iran where they throw you off a building if they find out you are gay.

I believe their warped minds believe that preventing transition is “killing” them as a trans person. To use a recognizable name, It’s not that you are killing Bruce Jenner. You are killing Kaitlyn because you won’t let her true self exist.

At least that’s the only shred of logic I can come up with to justify the use of that word. And that they consider their old “biological” self dead post transition.
    Kaitlyn killed Bruce Jenner.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

At least that’s the only shred of logic I can come up with to justify the use of that word. And that they consider their old “biological” self dead post-transition.

EDIT: And they sometimes consider calling them by their old name violence, and want to outlaw "deadnaming". Some complicit orgs consider deadnaming an actionable offense for their employees.
    Dovetails right into the general leftist principle that speech is violence (and so is silence) deserving of actual violence in response.

Last edited by a moderator:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

At least that’s the only shred of logic I can come up with to justify the use of that word. And that they consider their old “biological” self dead post transition.

I read where these people suffer (something like) 45% suicide rates. Maybe off there but it’s far, far higher than any other group. It’s higher than the Jews in the concentration camps experienced. They’re killing themselves. Our society is convincing them they don’t need help, just chemicals and surgeries.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Even though suicide rates don't drop off after chemicals and surgeries.
    Which is the intent. If they will only transition, all their demons will be gone. And if you DONT allow them to transition, you guarantee their deaths.

Sorry, no. If they have demons now, they will just have a few less demons afterward.

Top Bottom