• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trying to coax one into accepting social depravity as the norm is good therapy for mental well-being..

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Yup

Think I got one from Utah too.

I never understood the hoax thing. Had a couple when I was on the dept one bomb and one active shooter and they found both callers. What is accomplished from that stupidity? I remember in highschool someone called in a bomb threat and we all had to go outside in the winter with no coats. A group of kids found out who it was and beat the breaks off the idiot.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    We are completely and utterly in denial about our societal depravity. Mental health is now completely arbitrary, and children are now identifying as animals. Inanimate objects don't kill people. Broken people kill people. We just don't want to admit that we are in a moral decline. People confuse enlightenment with depravity and then wonder why the call for unity looks like conformity.
    Don’t know about that “we” stuff. “I” know what “I” think about societal depravity, I’m guessing you do also. And going out on a limb here, but the same for most INGO members.

I do agree that a significant number of people living in America today fit into your ”we” category. JMO

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis

View attachment 266272
    Targeted?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Think I got one from Utah too.

I never understood the hoax thing. Had a couple when I was on the dept one bomb and one active shooter and they found both callers. What is accomplished from that stupidity? I remember in highschool someone called in a bomb threat and we all had to go outside in the winter with no coats. A group of kids found out who it was and beat the breaks off the idiot.
    Schools in my area went on lockdown a month or so ago because someone called in a shooter threat. Traced the call to some dumbass kid in Michigan and arrested him

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don’t know about that “we” stuff. “I” know what “I” think about societal depravity, I’m guessing you do also. And going out on a limb here, but the same for most INGO members.

I do agree that a significant number of people living in America today fit into your ”we” category. JMO
    Yeah, there is no collective conscience. A bunch of individuals who roughly think the same thing is not a collective conscience. It’s a collection of consciences.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'd think that if you were gay, but transgender, eventually you'd just circle around to being regular old straight?

I need a flow chart or something.
    That's something I've never understood about the LGBTQEIEIO community anyhow. Gay men (some) act feminine presumably to attract other men... that are attracted to... women? And gay women (some) act masculine to attract women that are attracted to... men? :scratch:

I think if I was gay, and wanted to attract men that are attracted to other men, I'd want to be the most masculine man that I could be. Thankfully I don't have to worry about such things.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So she was 28yo living at her parents home, and after they left the house she would dress like a guy.

News says she was at odds with her parents. Obviously not enough to move out on her own.
    Good parents enforce their rules while living under their roof.
    Looking at prior photos of her during her life, she looks feminine. It’s not until college years that she starts really looking masculine. So was she groomed in college? She was a tom boy, but that’s not the same thing as identifying as a boy/man.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    So she was 28yo living at her parents home, and after they left the house she would dress like a guy.

News says she was at odds with her parents. Obviously not enough to move out on her own.
    Good parents enforce their rules while living under their roof.
    My parents: "No guns or shooting under our roof."

Me: :naughty:

Practice opsec and you can get away with all kinds of stuff.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom