• ...and so much more!
  • Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Well, there's that whole gender dysphoria and suicidal social media post stuff... but yeah, it could be anything. :n00b:
    I mean even that's...kinda down the middle for women in their 20s nowadays.

Can't throw a rock across Walnut Street in Bloomington without hitting a 21-year-old woman with an SJW haircut who is angry at Twitter and confused about her sexuality.

I'm looking for that Parkland/Sandy Hook style smoking gun "holy crap how did they not intervene right HERE" moment with this person and haven't found it yet. Female mass shooter is already an outlier, maybe this person is also one of the outliers who actually went zero to mass murder without a bunch of violent stops in between.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    So far I haven't seen a whole lot about this person that would be a major warning sign justifying a dramatic intervention like institutionalization.

"Seeing a doctor for an emotional disorder" could mean anything, and describes like half of American women in their 20s today. Either her parents and others are clamming up and lying, or she kept a pretty tight lid on this whole plan. Some of these shooters are just dead-eyed psychos with a lifetime of crimes and police interactions and institutionalization behind them. This person seems like they were pretty baseline (by millennial woman standards) for a long time before not just going off the deep end, but concealing it.

I'm wondering what police will find when they pull the computers and phones apart and find her anonymous accounts. Fairly little has been found by the /pol/ types so far, either she's the least online 28-year-old ever or all her internet use is in anonymous accounts.
    Now that she is dead, there no longer is the doctor-patient confidently clause to apply, so they should be able to find out everything with her mental state.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Well, I take back the TEDTalk comment...it looks like the parents will get the briar patch on this one, since they're purportedly devout and non-accepting.
    Can’t be that devout with all the anti-gun rhetoric coming from the mom.

I’m assuming a lot from the parent’s photos, Facebook posts, and Mom being referred to as church leadership, but looks like a domineering mom and limp wristed dad.

Lack of a masculine role model and an overbearing mother always leads to screwed up kids.

Sometime they go too far.

We’re going to see more and more of this.

Satan and the left’s goal to destroy the Patriarchy and the nuclear family will lead to nothing good.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    You don't get to pick, luckily a movie summed it up nicely.
    LaOz3uZ.png

Explain it to me like I'm a five year old.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Same day as the tranny school shooting. :scratch:

SIXTEEN Out-of-State ATF Agents Visit and Intimidate Popular Gun Store in Smyrna, GA on Same Day as Nashville School Shooting​

Meh. Musta lost my :tinfoil: . Coincidence.

Now if you posted this headline tomorrow about them raiding the store the day after the shooting, Then I think we could have something.

something something cigar something.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I read that she has a manifesto, and the police are looking it over. Have they released it yet? Will they release it?
    Based on how fast/open NPD has been with info, I cant imagine they wouldnt. Maybe redact a few names, but I get the feeling we will get 90-ish% of it.

Reactions: Mij
    Top Bottom