• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    After watching the Fox 59 news I’m sitting here wondering if Tenn. has any Red Flag laws. And if so, how’s that going?
    I was thinking the exact same thing after watching fox news network. Rivera is blaming it on assult weapons and so was the lady(forget her name) and Brian Kilmead was saying its not the weapons. They said the parents knew about the weapons, which the nut job had more at home, but they never talked about red flag law or holding the parents responsible. That last statement should be the biggest talking points!

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I wonder if all of this has been confirmed?

I keep hearing this repeated on TV and radio. Just would like to confirm it's true before repeating it myself.

:dunno:
    Can’t speak about all, but I do remember one of the recent nut bags called it’s self some kind of deviant.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Take the Daily Fail with some salt.

Looks like she graduated art school last year and lived at home with reasonably affluent parents. Additional guns were found when the home was searched, implied to be hers, and other planning materials. Not much super recent info or recent work history except small freelancing and gigs.

The Mail is claiming based on their own "exclusive" sources that there was a major conflict between her and her parents over wanting to be trans. Police say other targets were planned or considered.

Don't send your kids to art school? Wonder if that's where the craziness got going.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Unless she was a PhD candidate, 28 years old is way the he.. beyond "school age." There had to be something else going on. Nothing personal towards you, but people automatically jumping on the bullying angle is getting old. You do not know if she was bullied, or not. It's at least possible she was treated like a straight-up Disney Princess. We don't know.
    It was just a local art school, far as I can tell. Graduated 2022, signed up somewhere around age 24-26.

My money is on the early 20s being spent mostly at home in some mental health crisis or another.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Well, I take back the TEDTalk comment...it looks like the parents will get the briar patch on this one, since they're purportedly devout and non-accepting.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    And now the problem is Michael Knowles, Matt Walsh, and Ben Shapiro

That's the thing about having no standards or values. You're never wrong. You can simultaneously claim that if someone commits violence against a member of the special protected classes they were driven to it by the hateful rhetoric of the evil right wingers. And if a member of the special protected classes commits an act of violence they were driven to it by the hateful rhetoric of the evil right wingers.

Hunter58

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    In 1957 there were over 500,000 institutionalized in State Mental Institutions and we had reasonable involuntary commitment laws. We had no modern "gun control" laws, could buy your M1 Carbine through the mail along with all the 30 round magazines you wanted- yet mass random shootings NEVER HAPPENED!!! Was 1957 America a police state? Doctors and judges made the decision who to keep in the loony bin, and they could not get out until they were no longer a threat to self or a public threat. You still had the rights to a lawyer and judge to prove your sanity and get out if there was no basis for the decision.

Today we have emptied and closed the State Mental Institutions, created the homeless population, made involuntary commitment impossible until AFTER you commit a crime- and then try and blame guns for the actions of the mental patients!!!

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    In 1957 there were over 500,000 institutionalized in State Mental Institutions and we had reasonable involuntary commitment laws. We had no modern "gun control" laws, could buy your M1 Carbine through the mail along with all the 30 round magazines you wanted- yet mass random shootings NEVER HAPPENED!!! Was 1957 America a police state? Doctors and judges made the decision who to keep in the loony bin, and they could not get out until they were no longer a threat to self or a public threat. You still had the rights to a lawyer and judge to prove your sanity and get out if there was no basis for the decision.

Today we have emptied and closed the State Mental Institutions, created the homeless population, made involuntary commitment impossible until AFTER you commit a crime- and then try and blame guns for the actions of the mental patients!!!
    This is a huge reason for the craziness in our current world.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I think it's possible to be normal, and transition to trans early or later in life. I don't know what causes it, but I don't think someone gets a sudden mental illness and starts wearing their wife's clothes. Something had to happen between this and that.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

So far I haven't seen a whole lot about this person that would be a major warning sign justifying a dramatic intervention like institutionalization.

"Seeing a doctor for an emotional disorder" could mean anything, and describes like half of American women in their 20s today. Either her parents and others are clamming up and lying, or she kept a pretty tight lid on this whole plan. Some of these shooters are just dead-eyed psychos with a lifetime of crimes and police interactions and institutionalization behind them. This person seems like they were pretty baseline (by millennial woman standards) for a long time before not just going off the deep end, but concealing it.

I'm wondering what police will find when they pull the computers and phones apart and find her anonymous accounts. Fairly little has been found by the /pol/ types so far, either she's the least online 28-year-old ever or all her internet use is in anonymous accounts.

Top Bottom