• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Well, when you count gang shootings as well it's pretty easy to rack up good numbers.
    And suicides. As an aside, they do the same thing with the gun violence statistics. They lump in suicides into the gun death numbers and try to pass them off as murders.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Yeah, maybe. I was hoping for more real-time actionable intelligence. Too much to expect I suppose.

I use Scanner Radio android app. It frequently notifies when listeners to the app increase on channels to a certain level. The app was slow today. I got notified to listen well after FNC initial reporting, (on in the background here.)

1679942389620.png

Please report back if you run into any other app or site more consistent.

Last edited:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    What it will take to end this BS, is to eliminate GFZ's...period.

A proper person, law abiding gun owner, or whatever title needs applied, should be allowed to carry ANYWHERE.
    When the criminal element understands there will be force to meet force, this BS will fade away. There will be far fewer incidents.
    When the GFZ's are gone, and now there are people carrying everywhere, criminals are likely to think twice. Knowing there isn't something/someone to stop them, they attack the soft targets. Response time for these situations are ridiculous, not by fault of the responders, but simply because they can't be exactly where this BS happens and it takes time to relay, and travel.

If people were allowed to be on scene, prepared for these assholes, it will reduce, if not disappear.
    While not disagreeing with you at all, one other thing that may help is to stop the media sensationalizing every time a gun is used in a negative fashion.

As per @BBI’s info we are now doomed to a whole week of this “news” story. Giving to the perpetrator the attention they crave.

From my prospective, after living through the Tylenol murders this is one of, if not the major cause of these types of events.

Just my thoughts.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Biden yukking it up in the press room before addressing the somber press on the Nashville shooting. :n00b:

Made sure to mention that the weapons were "AK47 style." :rolleyes:

1679942874257.png

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    89 school shootings so far this year - defined as ANYTIME a firearm is DISCHARGED on school grounds. So, a drug deal gone bad after hours on school grounds where a perp shoots his pistol into the air qualifies as a ”school shooting”. Next, they will redefine it as a weapon discharged within 100 miles of a school

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    89 school shootings so far this year - defined as ANYTIME a firearm is DISCHARGED on school grounds. So, a drug deal gone bad after hours on school grounds where a perp shoots his pistol into the air qualifies as a ”school shooting”. Next, they will redefine it as a weapon discharged within 100 miles of a school
    Half of those probably never actually happened.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Seems unusual one would carry two rifles instead of simply taking extra magazines.
    That little **** in Texas had two rifles as well.

Waiting for the inevitable picture of a DDM4 with the grip all the way forward and an eotech.

Top Bottom